Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Halloween costumes....?

Featured Replies

What is everyone gonna be this year?

 

Im gonna be Kobe and my GF is gonna be the victim...lol

^lmao.

I dunno... Me and a couple of friends are going to take their younger siblings out. I dunno if i'm gonna dress up. I most probably will, don't know what yet though.

  • Author

im a hug fan of the sexii school girl....but i mean whatever. lol thats an 18+ costume i guess

  • Author

so you are gonna wear a kobe jersey and shes gonna wear whatever she would wear on an everyday basis

 

 

BRILLIANT !!!

601632[/snapback]

 

lol thats the gist of it

I would be Tyrone Biggums.

I was going to be spider man and purchase that web shooter thing. The purpose of that was to go around and shoot people with it :cool That was until I found out that the adult costume was 50 bucks. :plain

Dunno depends if I decide to go to Franklin Street or not

601700[/snapback]

franklin street....i'd probably go, but im gonna be in jax for World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party

 

our fraternity has a party Sunday night, and I'll probably dress up as a certain farm animal

  • Author

Poor Bill Kamal.... I mean the man just like young boys? whats wrong with that! that was his "THING"...EVERYONE has a thing LMAO!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.