Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Have you voted?

Featured Replies

Voted on Saturday.

Yep... voted in my kitchen a few days ago :lol

606008[/snapback]

 

Did you vote for the pro-horsie candidate?

Last Monday.

about a week and a half ago. and i still had to wait in line for an hour.

 

you figure those people handing out panphlets would ignore a dude reading a magazine with sunglasses on. nope. damn nosey ass people.

I'm waiting till the last moment - 6:30pm.

 

The bidding for my vote is still in progress...

606214[/snapback]

 

Vote for Kerry and I promise 70 virgins...

 

:mischief

Voted, first timer...... :thumbup

606121[/snapback]

awww, your electoral cherry got popped.

 

how cute.

Voted, first timer...... :thumbup

606121[/snapback]

awww, your electoral cherry got popped.

 

how cute.

606238[/snapback]

 

did it feel good?

 

I hear the first time its painful... sometimes you bleed... from banging....... your head on the wall for having to wait in lines so long.

I can't vote because I'm white.

606330[/snapback]

 

And the World is all the better for it. Go back to Canadia.

 

:mischief

I voted last week.....does this count?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.