Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darn Miller Commercials...

Featured Replies

These things are getting on my nerves. The darn ref ones.

 

They were funny at first. But now they just flat out annoy me.

You know what's fun? Actually throwing flags at people in real life.

 

I keep a lot of yellow rags in my car to throw at bad drivers. They have the most shocked look on their faces, it's way worth it.

  • Author

Throwing flags at people is very undisciplined.

628059[/snapback]

 

WTF

Throwing flags at people is very undisciplined.

628059[/snapback]

 

*throws flag*

You know what's fun? Actually throwing flags at people in real life.

 

I keep a lot of yellow rags in my car to throw at bad drivers. They have the most shocked look on their faces, it's way worth it.

628052[/snapback]

 

Some a**hole is gonna shoot you one day.

You know what's fun?? Actually throwing flags at people in real life.

 

I keep a lot of yellow rags in my car to throw at bad drivers.? They have the most shocked look on their faces, it's way worth it.

628052[/snapback]

 

Some a**hole is gonna shoot you one day.

628071[/snapback]

 

These d-bag tourists are too scared to mess with a townie.

You know what's fun? Actually throwing flags at people in real life.

 

I keep a lot of yellow rags in my car to throw at bad drivers. They have the most shocked look on their faces, it's way worth it.

628052[/snapback]

 

Some a**hole is gonna shoot you one day.

628071[/snapback]

 

These d-bag tourists are too scared to mess with a townie.

628075[/snapback]

 

Fear the gay hillbilly!!!!!!!!

 

:mischief

You know what's fun?? Actually throwing flags at people in real life.

 

I keep a lot of yellow rags in my car to throw at bad drivers.? They have the most shocked look on their faces, it's way worth it.

628052[/snapback]

 

Some a**hole is gonna shoot you one day.

628071[/snapback]

 

These d-bag tourists are too scared to mess with a townie.

628075[/snapback]

 

Fear the gay hillbilly!!!!!!!!

 

:mischief

628095[/snapback]

 

The 6'5" guy in the Buick.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, they fear me.

You know what's fun? Actually throwing flags at people in real life.

 

I keep a lot of yellow rags in my car to throw at bad drivers. They have the most shocked look on their faces, it's way worth it.

628052[/snapback]

 

Some a**hole is gonna shoot you one day.

628071[/snapback]

 

These d-bag tourists are too scared to mess with a townie.

628075[/snapback]

 

Fear the gay hillbilly!!!!!!!!

 

:mischief

628095[/snapback]

 

The 6'5" guy in the Buick.

 

 

 

Oh, they fear me.

628097[/snapback]

 

Fear the queer!!!!

 

:mischief

 

*In fear*

You know what's fun? Actually throwing flags at people in real life.

 

I keep a lot of yellow rags in my car to throw at bad drivers. They have the most shocked look on their faces, it's way worth it.

628052[/snapback]

 

Some a**hole is gonna shoot you one day.

628071[/snapback]

 

These d-bag tourists are too scared to mess with a townie.

628075[/snapback]

 

Fear the gay hillbilly!!!!!!!!

 

:mischief

628095[/snapback]

 

The 6'5" guy in the Buick.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, they fear me.

628097[/snapback]

 

 

 

I wouldnt.

 

 

Bring it.

That's a long way

 

I tell you what

 

Let's meet in Memphis and it's on

633994[/snapback]

 

For gay buttseckz.

That's a long way

 

I tell you what

 

Let's meet in Memphis and it's on

633994[/snapback]

 

For gay buttseckz.

634021[/snapback]

 

I'll bring the camera.

 

 

We'll have a gay ol' time. :plain

That's a long way

 

I tell you what

 

Let's meet in Memphis and it's on

633994[/snapback]

 

For gay buttseckz.

634021[/snapback]

 

I'll bring the camera.

 

 

We'll have a gay ol' time. :plain

634023[/snapback]

gold :lol :lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.