December 21, 200421 yr Brady had all day to throw that TD to Dillion. Patriots take the lead 21-17. 639501[/snapback] Both score big for me in fantasy on the same play. :thumbup
December 21, 200421 yr Brady had all day to throw that TD to Dillion. Patriots take the lead 21-17. 639501[/snapback] Both score big for me in fantasy on the same play. :thumbup 639502[/snapback] You must have Brady and Dillion on your team. I'm in Custom league team, ranked 7th and already beat 2nd place team. :lol Thanks to Ravens' D, Manning didn't kill my team.
December 21, 200421 yr Brady had all day to throw that TD to Dillion. Patriots take the lead 21-17. 639501[/snapback] Both score big for me in fantasy on the same play. :thumbup 639502[/snapback] You must have Brady and Dillion on your team. Thanks to Ravens' D, Manning didn't kill my team. 639503[/snapback] :thumbup I'm surprised Graham is actually gonna earn me a point or two tonight; I would have dumped him, but there are basically no other starters free.
December 21, 200421 yr Brady had all day to throw that TD to Dillion. Patriots take the lead 21-17. 639501[/snapback] Both score big for me in fantasy on the same play. :thumbup 639502[/snapback] You must have Brady and Dillion on your team. Thanks to Ravens' D, Manning didn't kill my team. 639503[/snapback] :thumbup I'm surprised Graham is actually gonna earn me a point or two tonight; I would have dumped him, but there are basically no other starters free. 639507[/snapback] I meant a point or 7 or 8. :thumbup :thumbup
December 21, 200421 yr Brady had all day to throw that TD to Dillion. Patriots take the lead 21-17. 639501[/snapback] Both score big for me in fantasy on the same play. :thumbup 639502[/snapback] You must have Brady and Dillion on your team. Thanks to Ravens' D, Manning didn't kill my team. 639503[/snapback] :thumbup I'm surprised Graham is actually gonna earn me a point or two tonight; I would have dumped him, but there are basically no other starters free. 639507[/snapback] I meant a point or 7 or 8. :thumbup :thumbup 639510[/snapback] Brady does it again, this time to Graham. Brady is just boosting my points which isn't needed.
December 21, 200421 yr Worst management of time outs ever by miami, but it doesn't matter they got the TD.
December 21, 200421 yr So they'll miss the 2 point conversion, and Brady will drive the Pats down the field and Vinateri will win it with a FG.
December 21, 200421 yr So they'll miss the 2 point conversion, and Brady will drive the Pats down the field and Vinateri will win it with a FG. 639529[/snapback] Oh this is so coming true.
December 21, 200421 yr Hats off to Miami for this game. I don't know if they'll win or lose, but wow.
December 21, 200421 yr So they'll miss the 2 point conversion, and Brady will drive the Pats down the field and Vinateri will win it with a FG. 639529[/snapback] Oh this is so coming true. 639532[/snapback] Bwahahahahahaha Pwned.
December 21, 200421 yr So they'll miss the 2 point conversion, and Brady will drive the Pats down the field and Vinateri will win it with a FG. 639529[/snapback] Oh this is so coming true. 639532[/snapback] Nevermind. Holy s***, Brady you dick.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.