Wang Zhi-Zhi Sighting

miami15

That's the first time I've seen him play this year.

646010[/snapback]

Believe it or not, he's played like 8 times this year. The thing is, most people, my self included, don't watch the end of blowouts. Yeah, well that was his first action since that Washington game where Shaq put up 40.

I was watching the remnant of the game even though it was manifest that the Heat would prevail. And I had pleasure to vigil him playing. He has a fantastic shot. And he had a really sneaky move when he stole the ball right by the basket, but he couldn't put it in for the and one. The problem that I have with him is that he doesn't look sturdy. He doesn't get in there like Shaq does. He stays outside a lot more. But whatever works for him he should do. I think he'd have more prosperity if he stayed outside even though he's 7-1 like Shaq. Anyways, I got a real treat by staying and watching the end of the Heat game. :)

I was watching the remnant of the game even though it was manifest that the Heat would prevail. And I had pleasure to vigil him playing. He has a fantastic shot. And he had a really sneaky move when he stole the ball right by the basket, but he couldn't put it in for the and one. The problem that I have with him is that he doesn't look sturdy. He doesn't get in there like Shaq does. He stays outside a lot more. But whatever works for him he should do. I think he'd have more prosperity if he stayed outside even though he's 7-1 like Shaq. Anyways, I got a real treat by staying and watching the end of the Heat game. :)

646111[/snapback]

:lol

that looks like someone typed up a post in a foreign language and translated it to english on babelfish.

were you using a thesaurus or something? remnant? manifest? the context is all screwed.

646111[/snapback]

that looks like someone typed up a post in a foreign language and translated it to english on babelfish.

were you using a thesaurus or something? remnant? manifest? the context is all screwed.

646263[/snapback]

646111[/snapback]

646263[/snapback]

that is so right