Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

MiRi

Seriously, Johnny is an amazing actor who can portray any character.

649736[/snapback]

Meh

It's horrible that Depp is filling the shoe's of Gene Wilder. Depp is no where near the calliber of an Actor Wilder is and yet he get's to portry Wilder. The Best White Comedic Actor of all time deserved better.

Depp can be Burton's muse for any movies when he wants but when your doing a remake don't try to make a mokery of the original actor.

Johnny is not portraying Gene Wilder. :lol I think he'll be excellent as Wonka. Remember, don't expect Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to be just like Willy Wonka. It's different because it's going to be as close to the book as possible when Willy Wonka really wasn't. ;)

Johnny is not portraying Gene Wilder. :lol I think he'll be excellent as Wonka. Remember, don't expect Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to be just like Willy Wonka. It's different because it's going to be as close to the book as possible when Willy Wonka really wasn't. ;)

649997[/snapback]

If he makes the charachter his own I don't have a problem but if he's trying to like be the original Wonka, then I would have problem.

I don't exactly think Depp is a bad actor, it's just I never liked him that much, some reason.