Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lakers starting 5

Featured Replies

May god be with us all.

 

There is no western conference team (even the Spurs with Kidd) that can stop this.

 

Shaq

Kobe (pending legal problems)

Payton

Mailman

Fox

Rush

Walton

Cook

Fisher

Shaw

Horry

Madsen

Walker

 

This is loaded. I'm not going to bother watching the NBA this year. I hate this. I truly hate this.

2003-2004 LA Lakers = 2002-2003 NY Mets?

That's stupid, For one The Mets did not have a good core before they got those free agents.

 

Two. They did not sign the best, Alomar was not made for the NL and Vaughn, Burnitz you could have seen that coming. Cedeno was no no suprise.

 

Payton and Malone can still play and last time I checked The Mets did not have two of the top 5 guys in the league before they signed everyone!

 

Also by out even signing a bench player, The Lakers improved shipping off their starters to the bench. Also if worse comes to worse, Karl would play in the bench. He knows he can get his 12 points on the bench. The lakers should add veterans that can pass, e.g. Strickland.

I doubt that, Their is nothing their to suggest it's sarcasm.

 

But who really cares? lol

I doubt that, Their is nothing their to suggest it's sarcasm.

You didn't put a smiley face to reveal sarcasm...

 

Neither did I... :lol

 

I got you back...

Karl Malone is crap now. He wont really help the team too much. If they do well next year, it will have very little to do with Payton and Malone. It will, like always, be up to 2 of the top 5 basketball players--Kobe and Shaq. Karl Malone is nothing to what he used to be, and it will be interesting to see how he performs with Shaq in there. He will not get nearly as many touches, and I dont see him averaging more than 12 points a game. Payton is a PG, but he definitely likes to score, and it could cause problems. Kobe and Shaq need their touches if they are gonna win, so Payton better realize that he is how they are gonna win.

 

Pretty much, the season revolves around Kobe and Shaq for the Lakers...like last year, and the year before, and the year before. So they have some AARP members on the team now. Big woop.

Yeah Karl Malone and Gary Payton proved they were crap last year.

 

Payton is a star on most teams, sure Karl is old but if he's your FOURTH best player you have a pretty damn good team.

 

Plus the question of their benchis erased because their starters are moved onto the bench.

yes. But like every year....if Kobe and Shaq are healthy and working well together, you, me, and ramp could be the other 3.

I bet you every sunday game on abc will be with the lakers especially now that they got bill walton's son he's gonna kiss their a** even more. I think the lakers will be on tv even when they play teams like the bucks and maybe even the heat

I am not a Laker fan or nothing but I won't be too shocked if Rush takes Fox's spot in the starting lineup in the middle of the year. So it should be Shaq, Malone, Rush, Bryand, and Payton. Some consider Rush as a SG but I believe he can play the 3 also.

f*** the lakers.....f*** um good

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.