Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Throughout the ages

Featured Replies

I'm tired, so if there are any glaring omissions, please let me know--

 

and you don't have to be kind about it.

  • Author

I'm tired, so if there are any glaring omissions, please let me know--

 

and you don't have to be kind about it.

no doubt it is Kevin Brown, ...allthough if Burnett and Beckett stay healthy they could de thrown him, but Brown was sick when he was on the team, still tied for my favorite Marlins pitcher with Al Leiter in the before 1998 days

no doubt it is Kevin Brown, ...allthough if Burnett and Beckett stay healthy they could de thrown him, but Brown was sick when he was on the team, still tied for my favorite Marlins pitcher with Al Leiter in the before 1998 days

  • Author

no Brad Penny?

 

anyway, its Kevin Brown

685978[/snapback]

If I put Penny, I would have to put Pat Rapp too :lol

  • Author

no Brad Penny?

 

anyway, its Kevin Brown

685978[/snapback]

If I put Penny, I would have to put Pat Rapp too :lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.