haha Jack is great

Accord

I don't really mean to look at this in a condescending manner and I'm not contemptuous of Jack but that joke isn't so funny. I don't feel disdain for Jack but I was not amused by that joke. When you pay someone a prodigious sum of money just to simply play baseball they're not just an ordinary person off the streets.

I don't really mean to look at this in a condescending manner and I'm not contemptuous of Jack but that joke isn't so funny. I don't feel disdain for Jack but I was not amused by that joke. When you pay someone a prodigious sum of money just to simply play baseball they're not just an ordinary person off the streets.

690799[/snapback]

That wasn't funny either buddy. Anyway, keep working on your vocabulary. :thumbup

690799[/snapback]

I'm sure Jack is sorry you didn't appreciate his humor.

690799[/snapback]

That wasn't funny either buddy. Anyway, keep working on your vocabulary. :thumbup

690804[/snapback]

huh? I wasn't trying to be funny buddy. I was trying to bring out a point that had the manager of any other team said that you guys wouldn't have laughed our looked at it in a positive perspective. You guys have to be impartial, not biased!

I guess I won't completely comprehend these type of jokes until I'm his age...

690817[/snapback]

That was funny. :cool

690828[/snapback]

Thanks.

But you must admit that some of Jack's jokes are cryptic. He just gets lossed in the moment sometimes and gets perhaps too joyous and says unamusing jokes.

:plain

This one was funny.

690841[/snapback]

Is your implication that I think low of Jack? If so then let me tell you that youre wrong...

Whenever the Marlins are in need of words of exhortation Jack gives it to them. Jack is a great manager in every aspect and I will always be grateful of him for leading us to the WS in 03.

I never stated nor implied that you didn't like McKeon. Just pointing out that McKeon's joke seemed funny to me and that you shouldn't take these things so seriously. :thumbup

690872[/snapback]

Just because I wasn't amused by the joke doesn't mean that I was taking it so seriously.

I just made a point that perhaps you wouldn't have found it to be funny had it been said by someone who you despise.

You know I can do whatever I want to do...and if I don't find something funny then I could say that I don't find it funny. I'm not going to be biased and say that everything so and so says is funny just because I like him...

I never stated nor implied that you didn't like McKeon. Just pointing out that McKeon's joke seemed funny to me and that you shouldn't take these things so seriously.? :thumbup

690872[/snapback]

Just because I wasn't amused by the joke doesn't mean that I was taking it so seriously.

I just made a point that perhaps you wouldn't have found it to be funny had it been said by someone who you despise.

You know I can do whatever I want to do...and if I don't find something funny then I could say that I don't find it funny. I'm not going to be biased and say that everything so and so says is funny just because I like him...

690875[/snapback]

You're right, you're definitely entitled to your opinions. However, like Fritz said, had you been there or heard a clip of it, you might have been amused. :thumbup

690799[/snapback]

Get over yourself :rolleyes:

690877[/snapback]

I know I am replete with knowledge but at the sametime I know that there is so much more out there to know.

Remember:

The greater wisdom one has the more one realizes that one is lacking wisdom. In other words the more you know, the more you know you don't know.

So since I have a lot of wisdom I know that I am lacking a lot of it aswell.

So I am well over myself.

690799[/snapback]

Get over yourself :rolleyes:

690877[/snapback]

I know I am replete with knowledge but at the sametime I know that there is so much more out there to know.

Remember:

The greater wisdom one has the more one realizes that one is lacking wisdom. In other words the more you know, the more you know you don't know.

So since I have a lot of wisdom I know that I am lacking a lot of it aswell.

So I am well over myself.

690888[/snapback]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.