Seattle Boy

cgator

A seven-year-old Seattle boy was at the center of a courtroom drama recently when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of the child. The boy has had a history of being beaten by his parents, so the judge awarded custody to his aunt.

The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents, and he refused to live there.

When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone.

The judge then decided to allow the boy to choose who should have custody of him. Custody was granted to the Seattle Seahawks as the boy firmly believes they are not capable of beating anyone.

P3WNED!!

I heard this same joke about the Dolphins this year. I wanted to punch the guy who said it to me because he is a Jets fan and a Mets fan.

Remind your friend that it wasn't too long ago that the Jets were 2-14 or something themselves. :mischief

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.