A Canes Fan in Despair!

CapeFish

Trust me when I tell you that the academic reputation of UM and UF outweighs FSU.

If you intened to stay in the South...I would highly recommend Georgia Tech over FSU & FIT...this would be a no brainer IMO.? Other outstanding schools in the South include Rice, Emory, Vanderbilt, Tulane, Duke, North Carolina and UVA.? Try not to be so narrow minded and explore your options...get out of Florida if you can...it's only four years and you can always come back.

695105[/snapback]

FSU is a Top 3 school in Meteorology. Penn State and Oklahoma are the other ones I believe.

695239[/snapback]

Don't get so fixated on Meteorology...look at the school and its overall reputation. Go to the school with the highest ranking. The odds of you sticking with meteorology are slim...most people end up changing as they grow older...you might think there is no chance of this but the probability is very high. FSU, PSU and OU are not very impressive compared to the other schools I had previously mentioned. Do you have a college placement advisor? Who is guiding you through this process???

695290[/snapback]

I'm only a Junior. Mr. Sherman starts later this year with the process.

695296[/snapback]

FSU is good...You can tutor me in some class when I'm a senior and you're a freshman...

You are like.....an enigma (my favorite word)

It appears that FGCU only offers 4 credits for some courses that FSU gives 5 for. This is going to be tricky.

694436[/snapback]

I've never heard of a 5-credit course...

694481[/snapback]

The only 5 credit courses I've encountered are Foreign Language courses