March 18, 200521 yr In other words, vote for who you think is going to be 3rd catcher! I think i'm going to have to go with Matt Treanor.
March 18, 200521 yr I don't think they'll keep a third catcher on the roster unless one of them was Willingham.
March 19, 200521 yr Willy, there is no need for 3 catchers who only can catch..Willy can play outfield, etc.
March 19, 200521 yr It's going to be either nobody or Willingham, and Willingham will be there for his bat only.
March 19, 200521 yr They're gonna give the job to DeFelice and maybe put Willingham on the roster as a 3rd catcher.
March 19, 200521 yr Willy, there is no need for 3 catchers who only can catch..Willy can play outfield, etc. 714706[/snapback] So can Lo Duca... he played LF during a game I went to last year
March 19, 200521 yr Willy, there is no need for 3 catchers who only can catch..Willy can play outfield, etc. 714706[/snapback] So can Lo Duca... he played LF during a game I went to last year 714779[/snapback] Yes, but he is our starter..We don't need him to play OF when we have Cabs, Pierre, Enc./Niner, and Aguila(maybe our 4th?), and of course Willy..Which is all the more reason NOT to have more than 2 on your roster, I guess i should have made that point earlier..
March 19, 200521 yr I'm saying Willingham, like everyone else said, because of his bat. 715052[/snapback] I agree
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.