March 22, 200521 yr Boy oh boy, it's gonna be a nice race between Pujols and Delgado for the NL MVP. *grabs a bag of popcorn*
March 22, 200521 yr 717960[/snapback] IF the Mets are in contention the whole year AND he has a monster year. If it did come down to Beltran and Delgado, Beltran would have edge.
March 22, 200521 yr only MVP candidate on this team is Miguel :mischief 718103[/snapback] True. Then again, with Bondzino hurt it's basically Pujols' award to lose.
March 22, 200521 yr Wow, I can't believe we went 10 whole posts without anyone mentioned Barroid Bonds. Even if he does break the record, I don't think the writers will vote for him.
March 23, 200521 yr Wow, I can't believe we went 10 whole posts without anyone mentioned Barroid Bonds. Even if he does break the record, I don't think the writers will vote for him. 718142[/snapback] http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/arti...aseball_season/
March 23, 200521 yr Wow, I can't believe we went 10 whole posts without anyone mentioned Barroid Bonds. Even if he does break the record, I don't think the writers will vote for him. 718142[/snapback] Haven't checked ESPN today, huh?
March 23, 200521 yr Even if he doesnt make MVP, were lucky to have him. I hope he wins though. Either him or Miguel Cabrera.
March 23, 200521 yr um...Barry Bonds? 718400[/snapback] Yet another who's been in a cave today, lol. 718493[/snapback] amazing isnt it?
March 23, 200521 yr It is going to take Delgado some time to adjust to NL pitching. 2006 he'll have a better chance for an MVP year.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.