Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bush Slipping

Featured Replies

Hardball just came out with MSNBC's weekly Bush approval rating and it's at...

 

51% said they would vote for him in an election.

 

It was 62% last week.

 

Hey Cape, I'd like to ask you...

 

Is Bush so unbeatable now?

  • Author

No one is going to support you if you decide to bomb liberia you fool...

 

People are tired of war and their now tired of you...

 

Can you hear Dean in 2004?

Can you hear Dean in 2004?

Lets goooooo Howard.. *clap clap clap clap clap*

 

 

:w00t :thumbup

 

 

 

 

BUSH look over here ------> :fyou :fyou

Liberia is a place where we need to be.

 

Iraq is a waste of time. Liberia is where women are raped. Children/Fetus' are CUT OUT OF THEIR MOTHERS WOMBS. Mens genitals are sliced open. People are hung. Babies burnt. Ethnic cleansing. Africa is a place full of mini-Hitlers running around.

 

Ethnic cleansing. The worst crime against humanity. And I pray we send troops there. Its just a shame we sent troops to Iraq for Bush's personal vendetta.

 

If Bush were to go to Liberia I'd be behind him 100%.

But I still wouldn't want him re-elected.

JUST SAY NO TO BUSH!!!

 

Seriusly economic sucks and it won't be any better if Bush stays while I don't agree with the way he handle iraq but it might have been right thing to do.

I hope I'm not the only Bush-supporter on the board... :rolleyes:

  • Author

I hope I'm not the only Bush-supporter on the board... :rolleyes:

No, Capefish supports that guy who is sending our economy down the hole.

Like I said before.

 

Bush has butt fu*ked this economy more times then a 5 cent whore.

 

John Edwards 2004!

  • 2 weeks later...

Like I said before.

 

Bush has butt fu*ked this economy more times then a 5 cent whore.

 

John Edwards 2004!

Sorry for not getting in on this earlier, thanks to this to this new forum I've now discovered that people actually care about politics!

 

You know which country Bush should bomb next? Cuba. Sure its funny as a joke haha, but its one of the last remnants of the Cold War. You got a leader who pisses in your face. Don't you think its about time we got rid of him?

 

Oh, and to Phlub and all the other economy bashers. Let me go and get my post from yesterday, it'll speak for itself.

OK you know what I'm really sick of this. Did no one take economics in High School? I just finished taking it and, though I knew this from before, would like to pass one something that we learned very early on. It is widely known by people that have an idea of what they are talking about that economic policies take 6-8 years to have an effect on the economy, whether the effect be good or bad. So these economic problems we are having now? Clinton's fault. The reason Clinton was president during economic prosperity? The greatest president ever, Ronald Reagan, and his sucessor George HW Bush. Its just that the nation's attention span isn't much more than 5 seconds so they associate the economy with the current president. If you are going to make a claim make sure you make an accurate one.

Before 9/11 there was no talk about Iraq anywhere but after 9/11 all sudden Iraq became a target.What was his justification for attacking Iraq? 9/11? So call weapons of mass destruction?

 

We all know it was for oil and the grudge he has towards Saddam.If you you believe this than stop fooling yourself.Bush administration is quickly to point out on how horrible Saddam Husein regime was which I agree with but what about others countries in the same situation?Like that African country (I can't recall name) that has been going through a civil war for a while.No they aren't important because there nothing of intrest in that country.

 

Revenge for his father and Oil!!! were on Bush Jr. mind.

Before 9/11 there was no talk about Iraq anywhere but after 9/11 all sudden Iraq became a target.What was his justification for attacking Iraq? 9/11? So call weapons of mass destruction?

 

We all know it was for oil and the grudge he has towards Saddam.If you you believe this than stop fooling yourself.Bush administration is quickly to point out on how horrible Saddam Husein regime was which I agree with but what about others countries in the same situation?Like that African country (I can't recall name) that has been going through a civil war for a while.No they aren't important because there nothing of intrest in that country.

 

Revenge for his father and Oil!!! were on Bush Jr. mind.

Iraq was on the regime's mind before 9/11, just not publicly.

Bush has been planning for some way to get back at Iraq since before he got elected.

 

 

It was all about vengence.

 

 

Iraq was a soverign nation. Sure they committed wrongs there, but that does not take away from the fact that they were a soverign nation.

 

 

Now we are trying to go in there and show them the way. What happens when the people of Iraq reject our government style?

 

 

Why would they reject it? Ours is based on Protestant fundamentals. Iraq is an Islam nation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.