April 7, 200521 yr The bullpen did awesome last night. Someone was going to give up a run sooner or later.
April 7, 200521 yr IF this team had scored some runs, we wouldn't have been in extra innings. How about putting some blame on the guys who can't even move guys over and get them into scoring position? I know, I know, it's early in the season but this is a constant problem with the Marlins.
April 7, 200521 yr Before we start betting the ranch on Spooneybarger let's see if he ever makes it back to the major leagues again. His recovery has been a tortured one and unfortunately he may fall into that group of Tommy John surgery patients who do not recover. There's no guarantees he'll pitch for the Marlins in 2005.
April 7, 200521 yr Perisho is a walking machine. Not to be trusted. I rather give a lefty minor leaguer a chance
April 7, 200521 yr Author Perisho is a walking machine. Not to be trusted. I rather give a lefty minor leaguer a chance 732452[/snapback] Olsen :thumbup .
April 7, 200521 yr my teacher taught john reidling when he was in high school... thought thats kind of cool!
April 7, 200521 yr After Mota and Spooney (if he comes back to previous form) there is very little difference between the arms in the pen, so when someone says ____ is so much better than Bump/Perisho/whoever it ain't exactly accurate. We basically have two relief aces and a bunch of mediocre middle relievers. I'm pleased with our pen.
April 7, 200521 yr Don't blame the RP for last night's loss, Bump just made 1 bad pitch. Blame the offense for last night's loss, they decided they didn't want to show up.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.