Hardest Position to play

Guest Juanky

PG and it is not even close.

You have the ball almost every time down court and are expected to set your other teammates up before helping yourself. You need great ball handling skills and court vision, which is something that can not be taught usually.

You guard what amounts to be the fastest and quickest player on opposing teams usually and are basically the guy responsible for controlling your teams game.

Guest Juanky

I'll go with PG, as you have to be the floor general and you often have to defend one of the best players on the other team for however long you are on the court. Also you need to worry about what everyone else on your team is doing and what everyone on the other team is doing, and you don't have to as much at the other positions.

Since the majority will pick 'point guard' and the rest will go with 'center', I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the three spot.

No doubt being a point guard is difficult but I believe most that play at the position are born with that amazing court-vision and instinct. Of course there's always room for improvement but it's mostly one of those things where you either have it or you don't.

Anyway, I think it's the SF for the sole reason that they really don't have a set role and must be versatile. Centers and PF's aren't expected to have some amazing shot, their job is mostly hustling in the paint. PG's and SG's hang out at the perimeter and aren't expected to be warriors taking charges at the rim. However, the three spot is a mixture. They have to be able to tough it out in the paint and at the same time, at least have the ability to bury a nice baseline shot.

Yeah so I'm talking out of my ass but I think it's a valid point.