May 8, 200521 yr I've always wondered this. If you are pregnant on Mother's Day with your first child, are you to be given a gift as a mother, or are you not a mother yet?
May 8, 200521 yr we'll find out as soon as Holly gets home. She'll tell us if she got any gifts. 766980[/snapback] :eyebrow
May 8, 200521 yr Speaking as a mother who was pregnant on Mother's Day- I got pre-Mother's day gifts, but not Mother's Day gifts. That would have put the kabosh on the whole pregnancy......
May 8, 200521 yr Speaking as a mother who was pregnant on Mother's Day- I got pre-Mother's day gifts, but not Mother's Day gifts. That would have put the kabosh on the whole pregnancy...... 767010[/snapback] Baby shower?
May 8, 200521 yr if u look at the christian way once ur baby is conceived it is a person so i would think yeah
May 8, 200521 yr That all depends on how you feel about abortion. :plain 767008[/snapback] Not that, it depends on how you feel about when life begins. I feel that life begins at conception but support the status-quo on the abortion laws in place (except partial birth). Off topic, sorry.
May 8, 200521 yr we'll find out as soon as Holly gets home. She'll tell us if she got any gifts. 766980[/snapback] That's ****** up. :lol
May 9, 200521 yr if u look at the christian way once ur baby is conceived it is a person so i would think yeah 767042[/snapback] I agree
May 9, 200521 yr we'll find out as soon as Holly gets home. She'll tell us if she got any gifts. 766980[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :lol :lol :lol :lol
May 9, 200521 yr we'll find out as soon as Holly gets home. She'll tell us if she got any gifts. 766980[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :lol :lol :lol :lol 767363[/snapback] Agreed.
May 9, 200521 yr :lol I say until your first child is born then you're offically a mother. 767005[/snapback] agrees
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.