Remember that show

Bradcore

I was watching Family Guy last night and Lois asked Peter a question. He responded with "I don't know" at which point a bucket of slime was dumped on his head and the You Can't Do That On Television logo came up. Man, that reminded me of how awsome that show was.

I saw that as well and laughed. I used to love that show as well as "Salute Your Shorts". Too bad that Nickelodeon doesn't have cool shows like that anymore.

768805[/snapback]

it funny cause we thought those shows were like the best ever and when i show clips of those shows to my little nephews and nieces they think they suck. just like the music, i love 80's music and they say can you please change the station.

I saw that as well and laughed. I used to love that show as well as "Salute Your Shorts".? Too bad that Nickelodeon doesn't have cool shows like that anymore.

768805[/snapback]

it funny cause we thought those shows were like the best ever and when i show clips of those shows to my little nephews and nieces they think they suck. just like the music, i love 80's music and they say can you please change the station.

768814[/snapback]

LOL! That's true. My mom likes to listen to Clasica 92 and when they play some spanish song from the 70's I am like :blink: . Hehe.