FACT or FICTION

because Dontrelle never gets any recognition

hopefully he keeps this up but he is a bad 2nd half pitcher.... as our buddy Lo Duca is a bad 2nd half hitter

769786[/snapback]

this is true.

hopefully paulie will stay refreshed and dontrelle has put it together for 35 starts.

ESPN...

FACT or FICTION...

Dontrelle Willis will win the NL Cy Young award...

Krukie- Fiction, Clemens will win his 50th.

HR - Fact, the marlins will be in it the whole way and his era is 1.07

national recognition is finally coming

awesome

769778[/snapback]

Please...dont consider that national recognition...its a stupid thing ESPN made up...Fact or Fiction, "A" Player will win the Cy Young...its freaking May, they shouldnt be saying who is gonna win the CY Young...great analyzing...its ESPN "dumbing" down sports...the less they talk about the Marlins the better I feel...ESPN is horrible...however ESPNews must be run by different people because ESPN & ESPNews are like night/day...ESPN has become to sports what MTV has become to music...END RANT

OMG I just mentioned this in another thread...lol.

We said like the samething...amazing.

769781[/snapback]

lol

sweet....

great fans think alike :thumbup

769785[/snapback]

lol yeah my T.V. is right next to my computer and I have SC on and they were showing the Marlin game so I went to go watch it... then I saw that they were going to talk about the Marlins after they showed the previews and I was like :o and I thought it was worthy of being posted.

Anyways, I say fact. Roger is getting old, and Dontrelle is getting better by the minute. My guess is that Dontrelle is going to be 8-1 by the ASG.

ESPN...

FACT or FICTION...

awesome

769778[/snapback]

Please...dont consider that national recognition...its a stupid thing ESPN made up...Fact or Fiction, "A" Player will win the Cy Young...its freaking May, they shouldnt be saying who is gonna win the CY Young...great analyzing...its ESPN "dumbing" down sports...the less they talk about the Marlins the better I feel...ESPN is horrible...however ESPNews must be run by different people because ESPN & ESPNews are like night/day...ESPN has become to sports what MTV has become to music...END RANT

769790[/snapback]

so what about the people that don't necessarily follow baseball or the marlins and they watch this and then go holy s*** he's 6-0 with a 1.07 era. right it's not national recognition.

ESPN...

FACT or FICTION...

awesome

769778[/snapback]

769790[/snapback]

so what about the people that don't necessarily follow baseball or the marlins and they watch this and then go holy s*** he's 6-0 with a 1.07 era. right it's not national recognition.

769793[/snapback]

Well in that aspect you are correct...I meant to say its just embarrassing that ESPN is talking about CY Young predictions in May, with 6/7 of the season still left...but youre right the "recognition" is definately national...youre right someone that doesnt follow baseball or the Marlins would definately recognize this...I was looking at it from a die hard baseball fan that cant stand ESPN...but to get my daily fix of sports thats all I seem to watch

Guest Fritz

ESPN...

FACT or FICTION...

awesome

769778[/snapback]

769790[/snapback]

Preach it.