Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free Frosties at Wendy's this weekend!!!

Featured Replies

Turns out Wednesday wants people to come back after the whole chilli thing and is giving away frosties this weekend. :notworthy

 

I'll be going to every Wendy's in town over the course of the Weekend :shifty

 

linky

Wendys Frosties are great, I havent had one in a long time, I'll stop by

 

their Homestyle Chicken Strips are amazing as well, but I've stopped getting them, too expensive- like 3.50 for 3 pieces (by itself)

i just hit the wendy's on bird and 95th ave and got a free frosty

they always taste better when you dont pay for them

Yeah, I got one for lunch on Hollywood Blvd. It was a little melty, but good.

 

On the other hand, I'm not sure free is worth it if its going to end up all over me and my car.

OMG the free frosties are tiny, but I guess I can't complain about something that's free.

772025[/snapback]

Haha, yeah. I started laughing when I got mine...but I guess it's something...

This ended at 4pm? Didn't see anything mentioned on that, but some moron told me it ended at 4pm?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.