2 of 3

Fish Tank Frenzy

Sure. It's nice to win the series and I'm happy with that.

Unfortunately we are going to fall further back in the standings. Both Philadephia and Washington are red hot. The Phillies already won and the Nationals are about to win.

807081[/snapback]

Yes, in May the Marlins were red hot and the Nats and Philly werent...baseball is UP and down...they arent gonna stay hot forever...the Marlins if they can stay around the .500 mark will be primed for a run

I'm happy with taking 2 out of 3 because:

1-Our recent slump

2-The Rangers are a great team-best hitting team in the majors

3-We hit with RISP this series which was the reason we were slumping

Even though right now every loss will result in one more game back in the division, I thought we'd only win 1 of 3 from them, so I'm happy with taking 2 out of 3 and winning the series.

Sure. It's nice to win the series and I'm happy with that.

Unfortunately we are going to fall further back in the standings. Both Philadephia and Washington are red hot. The Phillies already won and the Nationals are about to win.

807081[/snapback]

no reason to worry about the standing right now. This team has bigger problems to worry about. If we keep winning 2 out of 3, we will be bound to get into a hot streak and gain ground on the standings. The Philly and the Nats should cool down soon (at least for a while).

The Nats are never going to lose again

807120[/snapback]

It's funny that the Nats and Phillies are leading the division right now. They will once again be bottom dwellers by the time the season ends.

807135[/snapback]

I doubt it. The Nats will come back down to earth but tell me one weakness the Phils have?

Once Thome gets hot...watch out. Urbina looked great today and now with Madson, Urbina, and Wagner (thats lights out).

It will be a great race this year. I am looking forward to those 2 Braves series.

Dont worry about the divsion right now, Lets just think about getting our team back to the way it was, lets not worry about the other teams right now, lets think about us and what we have to do to get back to 10 above .500.

807154[/snapback]

I agree, can't really look at the standings until we're 5 above.

People weren't worrying about us in 03 either. Washington is much better than people give them credit for. That same team was right there with us for the wild card in 03 until they faded over the last month. They have a permanent home now, in a city that is fired up about them. Throw in the psychological comfort of having stability at last, and you can see why they're primed to be the story of the year. They've got talent, and they're finally getting rewarded for the ordeal MLB put them through. Most importantly, they never quit. They came from behind seven games in a row, and that is the hallmark of a team with confidence. Reminds me a lot of us two years ago. The Nats aren't going away.