lets settle this once and for all!!!!

knglover

hopefully this is going to end the debate or at the very least clear some things up. Please give you reasons for thinking the way that you do?

I am personally going with the Front office doesnt want his value to drop by calling him up because they have the intentions of trading him the whole time. I think it is only a matter of time and he is gone.

hopefully this is going to end the debate or at the very least clear some things up. Please give you reasons for thinking the way that you do?

I am personally going with the Front office doesnt want his value to drop by calling him up because they have the intentions of trading him the whole time. I think it is only a matter of time and he is gone.

Other- IMO Jack doesn't like playing the kids. He has seldom used Aguila and last year with OMG Nunez and Josh. Same thing goes for the younger pitchers this year Bazardo and last season Gracesqui. I'll be surprised if Messenger gets used much either. OF sourse this argument negates the fact that Cabrera and Willis have flourished, but one would agree those two are special talents.

Other- IMO Jack doesn't like playing the kids. He has seldom used Aguila and last year with OMG Nunez and Josh. Same thing goes for the younger pitchers this year Bazardo and last season Gracesqui. I'll be surprised if Messenger gets used much either. OF sourse this argument negates the fact that Cabrera and Willis have flourished, but one would agree those two are special talents.

Marlins are a good defensive team, Willy ain't that good at defense from what I'm hearing. Plus i'd say Lo Duca is doing a decent job at catcher right now. He's a potential .300 hitter in a good year and has most of the staff ERA pretty low. As for playing in the outfield, Pro Player or Dolphins stadium or whatever has a big outfield (as you may have noticed and cannot take a chance with a poor defensive player).

Rite now he's still in the minors until he gets better defensive skills or until Lo Duca exits.

Marlins are a good defensive team, Willy ain't that good at defense from what I'm hearing. Plus i'd say Lo Duca is doing a decent job at catcher right now. He's a potential .300 hitter in a good year and has most of the staff ERA pretty low. As for playing in the outfield, Pro Player or Dolphins stadium or whatever has a big outfield (as you may have noticed and cannot take a chance with a poor defensive player).

Rite now he's still in the minors until he gets better defensive skills or until Lo Duca exits.