Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When you get Stress.......

Featured Replies

I was just wondering if anyone else gets chest and arm pains when their stressed...I've been gettin them for awhile because of my old boss and now because of the move and the hassle behind it.....how do you all know when your really stressed?

I'd call that anxiety from the stress. It happens to me sometimes.

837711[/snapback]

 

What do you do to get it to stop?

I'd call that anxiety from the stress. It happens to me sometimes.

837711[/snapback]

 

What do you do to get it to stop?

837715[/snapback]

Calm down and smoke weed...this is only a temporary solution. Long term I havent been able to stop it. Somebody will always seem to piss me off or get me "stressed".

I tend to grind my teeth.

 

And getting away from the situation helps, if it's only for a little while.

I get head and neck pain when I'm stressed which does nothing but amplify my level of stress.

 

I drink Gatorade, eat something, and take a dose and a half of Motrin.

I was just wondering if anyone else gets chest and arm pains when their stressed...I've been gettin them for awhile because of my old boss and now because of the move and the hassle behind it.....how do you all know when your really stressed?

837680[/snapback]

I hope it's not your left arm that hurts. :o You could be having heart problems.

Drink some amapola tea ... it calms you down completely and its the best thing for stress, anxiety, nervousness and others ... it even helps you sleep better

 

plus its natural, and you can get it at any of those nature shops or tea shops

These all work for me. First is the easy deep breathing. Breath deeply in with your nose and let it expand your stomach and hold it in for 5 seconds. Then just exhale slowly out your mouth.

 

Also taking a minute or two doing deep breathing while picturing yourself in a place that really love and that is stress free works well.

when im REALLY stressed, i stop sleeping, dont eat or eat very little and get nauscious in extreme cases.

I get head

837858[/snapback]

Well, that is one way to relieve stress. :D

 

A punching bag works, take the stress out on something. It is also easier that constantly patching the holes in the wall.

In all seriousness, anytime there is chest and arm pain involved, you really should go and get yourself checked out. It is hard to think about, but the stress may only be triggering an indicator of a larger problem.

How old are you Fish?

 

I used to suffer from anxiety but never had chest and arm pains.

 

Panic Attacks are a more severe case of anxienty and has symptoms identical to a heart attack.

 

If you are 25+ and worried, just go see a cardiologist and get a stress test done.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.