Marlins Lose Ground in Wild Card Race

Guest Juanky

We didn't lose anything, over the last two days the Marlins and Braves are both 2-0.

It's back to pre-Wednesday level, at 3.5. Surmountable.

We didn't lose anything, over the last two days the Marlins and Braves are both 2-0.

845459[/snapback]

This is how it works.Each day is a new day.You don't go retro.

We came in to today , July 7th 2005, 3 game behind in the WC race.At the end of the day, July 7th 2005, we are now 3 1/2 games behind.

I just hate it when we seem to have to grind it out for victories just to keep pace.

But to lose ground on a day where we not only win...but we win big.....drives me crazy :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES I HATE THE BRAVES :chair

845459[/snapback]

This is how it works.Each day is a new day.You don't go retro.

We came in to today , July 7th 2005, 3 game behind in the WC race.At the end of the day, July 7th 2005, we are now 3 1/2 games behind.

I just hate it when we seem to have to grind it out for victories just to keep pace.

But to lose ground on a day where we not only win...but we win big.....drives me crazy

We didn't lose any ground. One of today's games was a makeup of yesterday's game, so it's as if they played it yesterday and won and then played again today and won. We've been behind 3.5 through today.

Guest Juanky

Yeah, that's difficult to comprehend for some reason or another. One of today's games counts as yesterdays - no ground was lost or gained.