Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ismael Valdez rounding into shape

Featured Replies

Teal...why arent you finding out more about this Vargas deal?

I heard he plunked Willingham in a simulated game(thus breaking his arm).

 

anyone know if this is true?

I heard he plunked Willingham in a simulated game(thus breaking his arm).

 

anyone know if this is true?

854412[/snapback]

 

 

According to what Willy said after the injury that is true

I heard he plunked Willingham in a simulated game(thus breaking his arm).

 

anyone know if this is true?

854412[/snapback]

 

 

According to what Willy said after the injury that is true

854506[/snapback]

:mad

6IN 1H 3K final line not bad , he appears ready for the second half

854409[/snapback]

 

I was at the game. Valdez had a lot of hard hit balls hit right at people. Still, he pitched a helluva lot better than when I saw him last week.

6IN 1H 3K final line not bad , he appears ready for the second half

854409[/snapback]

 

I was at the game. Valdez had a lot of hard hit balls hit right at people. Still, he pitched a helluva lot better than when I saw him last week.

854540[/snapback]

 

 

Yeah Valdez has always been very hitable (like Bump and Kensing).

 

The thing I like about him is he wins a lot of games, especially with his ERA.

6IN 1H 3K final line not bad , he appears ready for the second half

854409[/snapback]

 

I was at the game. Valdez had a lot of hard hit balls hit right at people. Still, he pitched a helluva lot better than when I saw him last week.

854540[/snapback]

 

Sounds like he is making good progress. He will be a welcome addition to the pen, or to the rotation is Beckett goes back on the DL later on.

Hopefully he won't be rushed and get at least two or three more starts in Jupiter or with the Mudcats/Isotopes (which coincidentally would set his return date right at the trading deadline).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.