WildMarlinMan2003

TEAM------Games Back

ATLANTA -----

PHILLIES 4.0

CUBS 5.0

FLORIDA 5.5

NY METS 5.5

Tonight's Games-

Atlanta (Sosa- 4-1, 2.89) at Giants (Correia- 1-0, 3.60)

Phillies DO NOT PLAY

Cubs (Williams- 1-3, 4.89) vs. Reds (Claussen- 4-6, 3.61)

Florida (Vargas- 0-0, 0.00) at D'Backs (Gosling- 0-2, 4.61)

NY Mets DO NOT PLAY

WildMarlinMan2003 respectfully I'm going to have to point something out to my peers about you.

During the July 16th game thread you made the following post: Link

Sellers

As well as this comment: Link

Toast me if you want but tomorrow you may read about a trade and see our season take a different direction- SELLERS

and who could forget this comment (We did wind up losing the game): Link

Does anyone else feel like this game will decide our season?

No jokes...I know its only 1 game but to me this is it.

So please enlighten us all and tell us why you of all people would make a thread such as this if we're sellers and the season is over?

WildMarlinMan2003 respectfully I'm going to have to point something out to my peers about you.

Sellers

Toast me if you want but tomorrow you may read about a trade and see our season take a different direction- SELLERS

So please enlighten us all and tell us why you of all people would make a thread such as this if we're sellers and the season is over?

861528[/snapback]

most of his topics are "trade him "fire him" "fire jack" "we suck"...

We can still win the Wild Card.

It is just frustrating that we are a .500 team. We need to fire McKeon and get that big trade going. Maybe that we get us back on track.

Sellers means selling off Lowell and AJ- which will be a GOOD thing- especially for the future of this franchise.

Can we win the Wild Card? Sure. I think we can by finishing higher than Washington. I think Atlanta will win the division. Realistically do I think we will win the Wild Card? No.

WildMarlinMan2003? respectfully I'm going to have to point something out to my peers about you.

Sellers

861528[/snapback]

most of his topics are "trade him "fire him" "fire jack" "we suck"...

861530[/snapback]

Yeah I always say we suck? You are immature kid. I said we are underachieving. There is a big difference. I think we have the MOST talent in the NL but we aren't living up to it. Find a post where I said we suck.

Pal, the rest of your post is not necessary to be quoted since your request was

Find a post where I said we suck.

and that was what I went ahead and did. Have a nice day

861565[/snapback]

Obviously, want a cookie?

How many posts are you gonna praise yourself about?

861567[/snapback]

i would get laughs out of atleast a few more...

Losses of Wild Card Teams

Braves: 41

Phillies: 45

Cubs: 45

Marlins: 45

The Marlins at least have a good position there.

861695[/snapback]

That's because you have 2 games to make-up, and you have 4 teams to jump in the wild card and 3 of those teams are in your division (the Mets are ahead of you in the WC standings because they hold advatage in the season series).

That's because you have 2 games to make-up, and you have 4 teams to jump in the wild card and 3 of those teams are in your division (the Mets are ahead of you in the WC standings because they hold advatage in the season series).

861710[/snapback]

Exactly, losses cannot be regained. BTW, MLB has 1 game playoffs, not tie-breakers unless 3 or more teams tie.

861710[/snapback]

Exactly, losses cannot be regained. BTW, MLB has 1 game playoffs, not tie-breakers unless 3 or more teams tie.

861744[/snapback]

They don't call him BS for nothing.

The Mutts aren't ahead of anything- especially after tonight. How's your most recent bust of Beltran doing? He can join Alomar and Mo Vaughn.

861727[/snapback]

And how'd you like getting manhandled by the Phillies this weekend? The Marlins are in a free fall and you're starting an untested rookie angainst a pretty decent team, I certainly wouldn't be claiming victory if I were you.

And yes, technically the Mets are ahead of you in the standings whether the tiebreaker comes into play or not.

The Mutts aren't ahead of anything- especially after tonight. How's your most recent bust of Beltran doing? He can join Alomar and Mo Vaughn.

861727[/snapback]

And how'd you like getting manhandled by the Phillies this weekend? The Marlins are in a free fall and you're starting an untested rookie angainst a pretty decent team, I certainly wouldn't be claiming victory if I were you.

And yes, technically the Mets are ahead of you in the standings whether the tiebreaker comes into play or not.

861810[/snapback]

We are talking about the wildcard in this forum SMART guy.

The Mets are ahead of NOTHING/NO ONE/ NO TEAM in the standings above. Thank you...the Wildcard is your daddy!