What game should I go see

Admin

If the rotations stay as they are, these are the probable pitching matchups for the 4 game Marlins/Cardinals series at Busch Stadium Aug 1st-4th. I already have tickets in section 148 for Beckett vs Carpenter(THAT GAME IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!) But I was wondering, which other game should I go to, or all of them? I really want to see Olsen as well(as a side note, section 148 is 20 rows up from home plate, so I will be getting some good pics to share with yall, plus I am going to BP and hope to get good pics there as well).

Dont get me wrong, I want to go to them all, theres just the $$ situation of being a financially strapped college student LOL. The 4 tickets I have for Aug 3rd. cost me $46 a piece(I only had to pay for 2, one is a b-day present for my best friend shes never been to a baseball game), luckily my two other buds are picking up the bill for the others :thumbup But besides Aug 3rd. I can gurantee I will go see Olsen, and probably Burnett(seeing he is my fav Marlin pitcher).

Guest Juanky

Don't pin your hopes on Olsen being with the big club too long, so go with either Trelle or AJ since Josh will probably be back on the DL anyways.