Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Out of the Park Baseball...

Featured Replies

text-based baseball sim for the PC, anyone else on this forum play in an online league and/or own the game?

I am in an OOTP league.

I was in one for a long time till it folded.....I want to join another one though.

Have OOTP3, 4 and 5. Don't play in a league any more. I can't wait for OOTP 7 with the all new engine.

  • Author

Have OOTP3, 4 and 5. Don't play in a league any more. I can't wait for OOTP 7 with the all new engine.

880565[/snapback]

 

yeah 7 is going to be crazy, I cant even fathom how good its going to be compared to 6 with all the things Im hearing.

in theory i am in an OOTP league...although lately I dont think I could convince myself of that.

881108[/snapback]

well you are certainly getting pwned in it right now.

Das I simply don't understand how I beat you with Hampton and Schilling

 

Schilling is in that rotation to lose, seriously.

in theory i am in an OOTP league...although lately I dont think I could convince myself of that.

881108[/snapback]

 

 

AND I beat you even when my closer gave up two runs in the ninth AND without Davis and Lunsford, the Bear killers.

in theory i am in an OOTP league...although lately I dont think I could convince myself of that.

881108[/snapback]

 

 

AND I beat you even when my closer gave up two runs in the ninth AND without Davis and Lunsford, the Bear killers.

884990[/snapback]

 

 

 

i couldnt beat a little league team right now.

in theory i am in an OOTP league...although lately I dont think I could convince myself of that.

881108[/snapback]

 

 

AND I beat you even when my closer gave up two runs in the ninth AND without Davis and Lunsford, the Bear killers.

884990[/snapback]

 

 

 

i couldnt beat a little league team right now.

885264[/snapback]

 

 

You're right. Proof: Seattle and Texas.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.