Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina

Featured Replies

Just got back from Belmont, N.C. were i got 4 kids Baseball Scholarships to Belmont Abbey College and i got to drive around and man was i impressed....Downtown Charlotte has to be the nicest city i have ever seen, everything was so clean, the people were really nice, great clubs and resturants everywere...also i liked that there was at least 2 cops at every corner so everyone stays in line....Ate dinner at a place called Champions were you eat on a leather sofa with a knee high table and a huge flat screen T.V.in front of you were i watched all the baseball games i wanted....Drove by The stadium were the Panthers play, also drove by the stadium were the Durham Bulls play.....N.C. is definalty a place were i would recomend anybody to raise a family, just beautiful am really thinking of moving.....

I went to Charlotte back in April it is a really nice place to live.

I'd rather live in a suburb like Monroe,NC.

They also have a nice racetrack.

I love NC. Back when I lived in Miami we used to go to NC over winter break to go skiing. Not many people know you can ski in NC

883091[/snapback]

 

Yup. We didn't ski but we did play in the snow and just hang around.

I've been to Charlotte. I didn't feel like it had any flavor. It was full of people in their lower and mid-20s who were single and working 100 hour weeks in the banking/investment world. I know a couple fraternity brothers who work there now. It's not the scene for me, but plenty like it.

NC is pretty awesome...I like Raliegh a whole bunch.

 

After I graduate Charlotte is one of my top places to move.

 

Traffic isn't bad, houses are inexpensive, and not many places you can be where you are 3 hours from the beach and one hour from the mountains.

Back a couple years ago I traveled to play the University of South Carolina while I was on the UF baseball team. That whole area is nice, the SC/NC region.

yeah i like it.

 

i'm goin to school in charlotte.

883116[/snapback]

UNCC?

884871[/snapback]

yep

884894[/snapback]

go niners. my dad went there when maxwell led them to the final four

yeah i like it.

 

i'm goin to school in charlotte.

883116[/snapback]

UNCC?

884871[/snapback]

yep

884894[/snapback]

go niners. my dad went there when maxwell led them to the final four

884981[/snapback]

 

awesome.

 

hopefully they'll take down ramp's hoosiers again this year

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.