August 3, 200521 yr Oh the memories! :mischief Finally I can talk baseball with Marlin fans! Hey, i'm new here, but not new too the Marlins, I've been a fan since the beginning, and am just making my way over to this site... Gotta love them wallpaper reviews... now.. LETS PARTY!!!!!!! :afro :balloons :arms :cheers :ramp :disney :drool :hayseed :jump :lolup :marlins :needs_a_shave :pacsmile :pimp :skippy :santa
August 3, 200521 yr Author Congrats. I remember my 1000th post. It was the highlight of my life. 886202[/snapback] aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 1K1... that was really sad money... i figured the highlight of your life was your first time... with the mischief face... :mischief
August 3, 200521 yr Author Nice. I forgot to make my 8000th post thread. 886239[/snapback] .... O....._.....O.................................
August 3, 200521 yr Author congratulations I got 6K comin, but no thread for me 886250[/snapback] but you made a 1K?
August 3, 200521 yr congratulations I got 6K comin, but no thread for me 886250[/snapback] but you made a 1K? 886259[/snapback] dont really remember i know i made a 5k
August 3, 200521 yr Congrats. I remember my 1000th post. It was the highlight of my life. 886202[/snapback] aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 1K1... that was really sad money... i figured the highlight of your life was your first time... with the mischief face... :mischief 886212[/snapback] we've played 6 games versus montreal, and there hasn't been one flare up between the teams. All of the games have been pure domination by the marlins. the expos are a struggling team overall so the rivalry must be dead. the only real rivalry we have is with the phillies. i noticed last series that the phillies gave the marlins a couple of stares (mostly placido polanco). len and tommy were talking about it the other day. Crowd at hirom Bithorn Stadium today: :mischief 313964[/snapback] Memories. It took almost 200 posts for me to use it first.
August 3, 200521 yr Author Congrats. I remember my 1000th post. It was the highlight of my life. 886202[/snapback] aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 1K1... that was really sad money... i figured the highlight of your life was your first time... with the mischief face... :mischief 886212[/snapback] we've played 6 games versus montreal, and there hasn't been one flare up between the teams. All of the games have been pure domination by the marlins. the expos are a struggling team overall so the rivalry must be dead. the only real rivalry we have is with the phillies. i noticed last series that the phillies gave the marlins a couple of stares (mostly placido polanco). len and tommy were talking about it the other day. Crowd at hirom Bithorn Stadium today: :mischief 313964[/snapback] Memories. It took almost 200 posts for me to use it first. 886330[/snapback] *scringes from the lack of props* that took my like 10 minutes to find..
August 3, 200521 yr Congrats man im a ways off b4 the big 1K...but 500 will be a happy day if i can get there b4 the end of this year
August 3, 200521 yr Author I'm finally getting to 3,000 after being here so long. 886818[/snapback] i was averaging 1 post per day, i got to 1K because when i broke my knee, sitting at the comp/TV was all i was allowed to do for 2 weeks straight
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.