Help me choose a college

Admin

Guest FishFanInPA

there's a lot of better groups you could join that don't involve racist a**holes like the KKK. The fact that you even considered it yet you don't consider yourself racist confuses me.

there's a lot of better groups you could join that don't involve racist a**holes like the KKK. The fact that you even considered it yet you don't consider yourself racist confuses me.

899731[/snapback]

Well, I was young(17), cocky and arrogant as you yourself described me(which I still am), stubborn, submitting transcripts and ACT scores to various colleges for early admission. I was impatient, my folks said they wouldn't help my pay for college due to how I slacked off in HS, I was skeptical of financial aid because I myself don't handle money well and wasn't sure about paying back a large amount of $$ and I hadn't considered the Army yet. I was basicially looking for an easy fix to pay for school. I didn't care where they money came from or how I got it.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. 1.82 GPA and 26 on the ACT and you got into Stanford?

5 years ago I got a 1410 on the SAT with a 4.0 GPA and did NOT get in to Stanford. I've since gone to and graduated from Cornell, but Stanford didn't even wait-list me, just a flat out rejection. What you got isn't even comparable.