Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3 serial rapists are off the streets because of me

Featured Replies

Wow, you are awesome :notworthy your location says Boca so I'm assuming that happened here...that's really scary. It's ridiculous that it took the cops that long to get there, I know what that's like. It's truly scary that somebody could be in huge trouble and the cops seem to take their sweet time.

941866[/snapback]

 

There was a fire in my house on Christmas, and the fire-department couldn't find the house (and I live in Palm Beach, right across from a fire-department).

Wow, you are awesome? :notworthy your location says Boca so I'm assuming that happened here...that's really scary. It's ridiculous that it took the cops that long to get there, I know what that's like. It's truly scary that somebody could be in huge trouble and the cops seem to take their sweet time.

941866[/snapback]

 

There was a fire in my house on Christmas, and the fire-department couldn't find the house (and I live in Palm Beach, right across from a fire-department).

941886[/snapback]

I live RIGHT next to the Davie Police, but since I'm in Plantation, cops take 5 times as long to get to a problem in my neighborhood. (595 and Nob Hill)

Wow, you are awesome? :notworthy your location says Boca so I'm assuming that happened here...that's really scary. It's ridiculous that it took the cops that long to get there, I know what that's like. It's truly scary that somebody could be in huge trouble and the cops seem to take their sweet time.

941866[/snapback]

 

There was a fire in my house on Christmas, and the fire-department couldn't find the house (and I live in Palm Beach, right across from a fire-department).

941886[/snapback]

 

Seriously..

 

I live in Palm Beach too but by Wellington. Nobody knows about the community I live in unless you know someone who lives there. We cant even order pizza because nobody can find our community.. or even our house.

Let this be an example to us all. We need to keep our eyes open and protect each other. Your persistence in keeping the 911 operator informed of what was going on definitely helped catch these guys. Unfortunately the reactions are often slow and people get frustrated. Great job all the way around and congrats. You should be prooud of yourself as should your parents. I have an alarm and rarely use it at night when I'm home. That will change starting tonight.

Wow, nice work there.

 

My closest experience was a few weeks ago when I called CCPD to stop these 3 punks from entering my neighbor across the canal's house. I called and, within 5 minutes, 6 cars were surrounding the area. I heard the radio communications over the phone and the 3 punks were caught after a chase down the road by police at decent speeds.

That's awesome dude.

Thanks for getting those idiots off of the streets.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.