October 23, 200520 yr Congratulatory celebrations for your small body being pushed out of your mother's vagina!
October 23, 200520 yr Happy birthday dude! If you would show up on a regular basis maybe then you would get a thread... /end lame excuse
October 23, 200520 yr I was going to...but figured someone else would. It's the thought that counts! :plain Happy Birthday!
October 23, 200520 yr I was going to...but figured someone else would. It's the thought that counts! :plain Happy Birthday! hurleys the sweetest girl ever.
October 23, 200520 yr I was going to...but figured someone else would. It's the thought that counts! :plain Happy Birthday! hurleys the sweetest girl ever. Aww, thanks.
October 23, 200520 yr I was going to...but figured someone else would. It's the thought that counts! :plain Happy Birthday! hurleys the sweetest girl ever. Aww, thanks. All lies!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.