GTech @ Miami

JMLinkinPark

If (highly unlikely) USC goes down tonight, this game could cost Miami a title chance, even if they win.

Horrible play call.

Why run it there?

Fresno's in the USC red zone, but it's still too early. Everyone knows USC doesn't show up until the second half.

Yeah, no kidding. They'll probably win by 40. I'm just saying for the sake of speculation.

The Canes know they need to wallop their opponents to stay in this thing, so this is kind of disappointing.

Nothing is going Miami's way this game..

Georgia Tech at their own six? Meh, sounds like Miaimi's in a position to capitalize. All it takes is one INT for six and it's game.

And they move the ball while I type.

Punt-tyme. Miami will get the ball at the furthest, at their own 40.

Nothing is going Miami's way this game..

Georgia Tech at their own six? Meh, sounds like Miaimi's in a position to capitalize. All it takes is one INT for six and it's game.

And they move the ball while I type.

Miami's had quite a few opportunities to capitalize tonight. They're just getting beat, plain and simple. Can't move the ball on GTech's D.

What the hell was that? Except for absurd. That's all that was...absurd.

Wright's got a good arm at times but wow what a stupid boneheaded F*cking pass. What's the hurry? It's 1st down with plenty of time left, and you throw one up for grabs to the goal line?

WTF???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also blame Admin Coker and the moronic call to go for it earlier with 7 minutes to go when they had a makeable field goal opportunity to cut the lead to 1. Then they'd be setting up for a game-winning field goal at the end of the game.

Terrible terrible loss. I give a lot of credit to Georgia Tech, but UM still should be disgusted.