HanRam and Petit in MVP Baseball 2005

Accord

Just a heads up, HanRam and Petit are in MVP Baseball 2005.

T. Tucker = Yusmeiro Petit

M. Derkson = Hanley Ramirez

Both of them can be found in the Mets and Red Sox minor league system. I haven't been able to find Anibel Sanchez or Mike Jacobs yet. An easy way to locate them is to find their real birthdates and then just look at players in the respect minor league system of the same position till you find them.

why don't they use the prospects real names?

Licensing. EA only had the license for the player's union, so this is why minor leaguers who never appeared in MLB aren't listed (by their real name, anyway). (MLB players who aren't a part of this union like Kevin Millar or who have different licensing agreements like Barry Bonds aren't listed.)There are several instances, as Accord has pointed out, of players being represented in the game by having different names and appearences.

Both of them can be found in the Mets and Red Sox minor league system. I haven't been able to find Anibel Sanchez or Mike Jacobs yet. An easy way to locate them is to find their real birthdates and then just look at players in the respect minor league system of the same position till you find them.

How do you know this is licening changes their name and somtimes appearence?

How do you know this is licening changes their name and somtimes appearence?

I read that 5 times and I still can't figure out what you're trying to ask...