Xbox 360 glitches reported

El Guapo

I think the point of having such powerful hardware in a small console are over. PC's, as big they are, sometimes have their own overheating problems and the Xbox360 is full of some of the same components that are currently found in our PC's. I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 and maybe even the Revolution (depends since it is the smallest of the three but has been said to be the least powerful) have the same kind of overheating issues.

Unless someone comes up with something, a trade off is going to have to come sooner or later between graphical power or size.

That is one thing I'll never understand is what is the fasination with making the consoles go vertical now? I guess they figure since people are running out of room in their entertainment center but still.

And while I know that the 360 is not tiny, it is smaller than the original Xbox and to my knowledge I have never heard about any overheating issues with the old one. I could be wrong though..

i can't believe people are so impatient that they're paying $700+ for this....wait a couple months until they restock and you can get one for $300...wait a year and you can get one for $200 or $250...on top of that, if you buy it later, you won't have to worry about glitches...it's almost guaranteed if you get it when it first comes out

i can't believe people are so impatient that they're paying $700+ for this....wait a couple months until they restock and you can get one for $300...wait a year and you can get one for $200 or $250...

The Xbox 360 has vast improvements over the Xbox. It's a Xbox on steroids basically. The difference is easy to have an anlogy of for you just imagine if Barry Bonds took steroids how great he'd be oh wait a second.

i can't believe people are so impatient that they're paying $700+ for this....wait a couple months until they restock and you can get one for $300...wait a year and you can get one for $200 or $250...

The Xbox 360 has vast improvements over the Xbox. It's a Xbox on steroids basically. The difference is easy to have an anlogy of for you just imagine if Barry Bonds took steroids how great he'd be oh wait a second.

so what you're saying is it's the same exact thing...