Staying Healthy All Year Long...

JonDigital

So I managed to stay very healthy all year long. Not too much partying just going through the motions with my job. So a few people catch something that is floating around south florida and I manage to catch it. So on the very last day of the year when I would love to go out and have a good time I am stuck at home sick as a dog barely even able to breathe b/c im so conjested.

So yes being sick sucks, being sick on New Years sucks, but getting sick for the first time this year on the last day of the year REALLY SUCKS!

Anyone else not doing anything tonight for one reason or another?

I may head down to my place on South Beach and hang out with some random people I barely know and watch the fireworks on Ocean Drive. But I'm thinking it's not worth it. So, I'll probably ring the year in by myself on the couch. Sounds pretty cool, huh?

My friends are either out of town, or spending $150-$200 to go to clubs that we could get into for free on just about any other night. I'd rather save the money.

I may head down to my place on South Beach and hang out with some random people I barely know and watch the fireworks on Ocean Drive. But I'm thinking it's not worth it. So, I'll probably ring the year in by myself on the couch. Sounds pretty cool, huh?

My friends are either out of town, or spending $150-$200 to go to clubs that we could get into for free on just about any other night. I'd rather save the money.

Sounds more exciting then what I got going on. Make sure you are careful out on the roads tonight. Bunch of crazies out there plus DUI Checkpoints.

Sorry for sounding like a parent.

I got stuck babysitting

:plain

I hope you're getting paid large.

5 kids, all under the age of 8, 2 of my brothers.

I got owned by mom. All I get is a "roof over your head and food on the table."

:plain

EDIT: I guess that I am getting paid, thank God.

Since I'm home for the holidays, my brohter was supposed to take me out for a good time to a party held by some people he works with. He isn't going to the party now as he has picked a lady friend to spend the evening with. :confused

i told my girl to go out tonight. wanted her to have a great time and not be stuck home with mr sick. hope she comes home later nice and tipsy for some fun :mischief

prob too much info but im bored :)

The Blues Brothers is on AMC.

classic ;)

i dont know why but im getting a craving to watch 61*

MAN IM BORED

Join the club. I have the Giants game on right now, but after this ends it is a marathon of NIU football games!! I am surprised at how good these kids are being. My job has been easy.

classic ;)

MAN IM BORED

Join the club. I have the Giants game on right now, but after this ends it is a marathon of NIU football games!! I am surprised at how good these kids are being. My job has been easy.

You just jinxed it. I bet they are going to be all over the place in a few minutes :lol

classic ;)

MAN IM BORED

You just jinxed it. I bet they are going to be all over the place in a few minutes :lol

:lol :lol

I was just in their room cleaning up the toys. They dumped out every single toy that we own. So that was 20 minutes of my life I will never get back. Luckily I hid all of the toys and they are now locked in a closest. But Holly were right on when I said that I jinxed it. :mad

classic ;)

MAN IM BORED

I was just in their room cleaning up the toys. They dumped out every single toy that we own. So that was 20 minutes of my life I will never get back. Luckily I hid all of the toys and they are now locked in a closest. But Holly were right on when I said that I jinxed it. :mad man i remember when i was living in NJ i used to baby sit my neighbors kids on new years and they would stay out all night i had to sleep there.

i got paid. baby sitting on new years can be a very profitable experience.

classic ;)

MAN IM BORED

I was just in their room cleaning up the toys. They dumped out every single toy that we own. So that was 20 minutes of my life I will never get back. Luckily I hid all of the toys and they are now locked in a closest. But Holly were right on when I said that I jinxed it. :mad man i remember when i was living in NJ i used to baby sit my neighbors kids on new years and they would stay out all night i had to sleep there.

i got paid. baby sitting on new years can be a very profitable experience.

I am babysitting 5 kids for probably at least 5 hours if not more. I better get some serious cash.