Terry Glenn busted for public drunkenness

Shaq-Man

Terry Glenn cited for public intoxication

Associated Press

DALLAS - Dallas Cowboys receiver Terry Glenn was cited for public intoxication late Friday, police said.

An off-duty officer caught Glenn urinating behind a fast-food restaurant, Cpl. Jamie Kimbrough said. Glenn was handcuffed but not taken to jail because he was with a sober adult, which is standard procedure, Kimbrough said.

Glenn leads Cowboys receivers with 1,092 yards and seven touchdowns. The Cowboys play their regular-season finale Sunday at home against St. Louis.

Cowboys spokesman Rich Dalrymple said the team had no comment. Glenn's agent, James Gould, didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews...rs/13525987.htm

What's him taking a piss outside got to do with tOSU?

You want to talk about irrelevant, fine, I'll stoop to your level, briefly. How many Miami players are there with criminal records? "IRVIN GETS CAUGHT WITH COCAINE AGAIN, ANOTHER FINE MIAMI PRODUCT."

Seperate the indidvidual and his stupidity (although, I could care less, who hasn't pissed outside a bar at least ONCE) from the institution where they went to school.

This may be a little more serious.....Mr. Clarett continues to have his problems.....IMO....it doesn't matter where Maurice is from.....what's amazing is his continued "downward" dive.....I realize that this is only an accusation

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/...ws/13529925.htm

Yeah, what an idiot. He's only got himself to blame, though.

At every level this guy has made a decision that has made things worse for himself. Where's Jim Brown to guide him now?

This may be a little more serious.....Mr. Clarett continues to have his problems.....IMO....it doesn't matter where Maurice is from.....what's amazing is his continued "downward" dive.....I realize that this is only an accusation

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/...ws/13529925.htm

What a jackass, I would not at all be suprised if this was true. The fact that he was armed when it happen really makes it bad.

I used to have a bit of compasion for this kid when things first seemed to go bad for him a few years back but after reading a fantastic article by Mark Rea of BuckeyeSports.com on the whole Mo Clarett situation from High School up until him leaving his teammates at the Fiesta Bowl, I didnt care a lick about him.

The article is here: Rea's Say: What A Waste

Anyone that doesn't have a Rivals membership and is interested PM me and I will send it to you, it was a fantastic and eye opening read back in '03.