Man Ram staying in Boston

Junior

Manny Ramirez - OF - Red Sox

With no trade on the horizon, Manny Ramirez indicated he would accept remaining in Boston today in an interview with ESPN Deportes.

"No hay cambio. Voy a quedarme en Boston, donde conozco el sistema y tengo mis amistades, especialmente mi compa?ero David Ortiz," Ramirez said. Plugged into Babelfish, that comes back as: "There is no change. I am going to remain in Boston, where I know the system and I have my friendships, especially my companion David Ortiz." We expect that we'll have some additional details in English pretty soon. Jan. 5 - 7:33 pm et

Source: ESPN Deportes

Manny Ramirez - OF - Red Sox

With no trade on the horizon, Manny Ramirez indicated he would accept remaining in Boston today in an interview with ESPN Deportes.

"No hay cambio. Voy a quedarme en Boston, donde conozco el sistema y tengo mis amistades, especialmente mi compa?ero David Ortiz," Ramirez said. Plugged into Babelfish, that comes back as: "There is no change. I am going to remain in Boston, where I know the system and I have my friendships, especially my companion David Ortiz." We expect that we'll have some additional details in English pretty soon. Jan. 5 - 7:33 pm et

Source: ESPN Deportes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Compa?ero means more like teammate/classmate