Wal-Mart.com Offers Similar Items

TSwift25

wow. in europe racism is pretty rampant. at soccer games when a black socer player even gets near the ball about 75% of the crowd start making monkey noises and throwing bananas at them. in italy they make huge nazi symbols and do the nazi salute thing. you have to see it to believe it im talking the majority of the peolple are doing these nazi salutes. they even made a huge banner that extended the whole row that translated to" Jews go back to auswitch(sp) the ovens are your home"...it is hard to imagine that in the year 2006 we still have such hate and ignorance in the world. its sad

wow. in europe racism is pretty rampant. at soccer games when a black socer player even gets near the ball about 75% of the crowd start making monkey noises and throwing bananas at them. in italy they make huge nazi symbols and do the nazi salute thing. you have to see it to believe it im talking the majority of the peolple are doing these nazi salutes. they even made a huge banner that extended the whole row that translated to" Jews go back to auswitch(sp) the ovens are your home"...it is hard to imagine that in the year 2006 we still have such hate and ignorance in the world. its sad

Wow. I can enjoy some racist humor. I an even find a slip up funny. But damn, that's friggin' horrible. That's totally not cool. Especially the Jewish thing.

Actually the people doing monkey noises are a MINORITY. The problem is there but to say 75% of the people do Nazi salutes is just plain wrong. Also, about the banners...it does happen but it is rare because the team will get a very very heavy fine when these things happen. There is racism and politics in italian stadiums, but the people that do these things are a small minority, no where near 75%.

yeah i saw that on Real Sports

the video in that piece was really shocking stuff

Actually the people doing monkey noises are a MINORITY. The problem is there but to say 75% of the people do Nazi salutes is just plain wrong. Also, about the banners...it does happen but it is rare because the team will get a very very heavy fine when these things happen. There is racism and politics in italian stadiums, but the people that do these things are a small minority, no where near 75%.

dood i saw it on real sports...i mean im telling you what i saw FishFan324 can back me up...and i know your from somewhere in Europe so i beleive you but from what i saw on the show it was craziness and lots of people were doing it....i sure hope you right

If they made a show on it they obviously focused on the people doing those things, making it seem like a big portion of the fans.

I assure you its a minority. I'm really big on the soccer scene, I know this for a fact.

the piece on the show did say it was a minority, but they were still large enough to be heard on the pitch and on the TV broadcast

and thought they are a minority...it still is very sickening that it goes on in 2006

• 4 weeks later...

it is not toatlly true. they do not make monkey noises when a black player touches the ball. they only do it at the black player's home stadium when he is going through a slump, or if he's visiting another stadium. then they do it all the time.

i remember when rincon used to play for real madrid, he wasn't doing too good and the fans would scream to him "n****r, go back to the jungle you came from".

about the walmart page, i'm sure that was one of the programmers having fun.