Latest NCAABB Rankings

Ramp

Interesting to see that Villanova falls 1 spot after their home loss to West Virginia. Indiana moves up 7 spots to #8 after their home win of previously undefeated tOSU.

My guess is next week, Cincy and Air Force get in the Top 25 in one way or another.... then again, if Cincy loses tonight vs UConn, that wont be happening. I think Gonzaga is a bit over-rated right now at #7, especially with 3 losses. I like 3 loss West Virginia more than I like Gonzaga right now.

Boston College is so overrated.

Their best win is at Oklahoma State and their next best win is anyone of: Dartmouth, Shawnee State, Buffalo, Drake, Sacred Heart, Texas Southern, Harvard, Duquesne, Rhode Island or UMass. :plain

They lost all their other games against good/solid opponents (Michigan State, Maryland, and Georgia Tech). Right now they are barely top 25.

There is so much parity and mediocrity this year, this is one of the weakest top 25 fields as of right now, in years.

Guest FishFanInPA

Louisville is garbage.....as well as my newly ranked again Syracuse Orange.....I finally watched the Cuse and was not impressed....they play Cincy, UConn, Nova, Pitt coming up.....not gonna be pretty.