January 13, 200620 yr Of no consequence to the Marlins, but it seems as if Sports Weekly is confused. Their print edition mentions one local owner being in competition with Smulyan while their online edition claims its another local owner.
January 13, 200620 yr ...and the purging continues...when i thought it was finally over Seriously, I'm afraid I'm going to get traded for fans or peanut vendors to be named later.
January 13, 200620 yr I like Mike Hill, especially after seeing him in the booth when they interviewed him during the 2003 world series. Seemed like a real smart guy.
January 14, 200620 yr I like Mike Hill, especially after seeing him in the booth when they interviewed him during the 2003 world series. Seemed like a real smart guy. In my book Beinfest has done an excellent job. It is comforting however to know Mike Hill is there in the case Beinfest decides to take another opportunity in the future. Consider that one of the reasons Beinfest has been successful is because of the excellent input from his staff. Much of that input could reasonably be credited to Mike Hill.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.