Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guy needs help...

Featured Replies

A little backstory beforehand....

Im a junior in high school and I had moved to a new school this year and was getting to know people and I met a girl in my English class who was a Steeler fan and shared a lot in common with me... well, we got to be friends over time and one day we had to go (as a class) to the computer room to take some benchmark english test or something of that sort... and her boyfriend is in that class ... anyways, he sees her talking to me and brings it up to her later (so she tells me)... anyways... its been about 18 weeks and not a week goes by that he doesn't accuse her of cheating on him with me, or makes some snide remark about me at school or outside school... she denies it (as well she should, its not true) and this guy doesn't want to talk to me to get the facts straight... and I don't want to bring it up to him, because from what I understand he has a short fuse... and I don't want to hurt my chances of participating in my extracurricular activities (Sports, JROTC...etc).... anyways... questions or comments would be cool... thanks in advance :thumbup

 

:: by the way ::

I find the whole situation to be pretty funny...because it makes him seem like a big loser IMO :whistle

You don't like the girl, correct?

 

Well if that's the case, then you shouldn't do anything. What do you have to prove?

First off, let me say that you sound very mature for a junior in high school..

 

Secondly, don't do a thing. If the girl is just a friend, remain being her friend. Doesn't even matter if you like her or not. You're respecting the fact that she's in a relationship, so you've given this guy no reason to suspect anything or to confront you with anything.. If this girl has a good head on her shoulders, she'll soon realize she's with a tool that has no self confidence and will leave him anyways.

Only one way to solve this...

 

 

 

....a duel...

 

 

 

Pistols at dawn.

Only one way to solve this...

 

 

 

....a duel...

 

 

 

Pistols at dawn.

 

 

Wait I thought they were fighting over the girl?

 

:mischief

 

Where you going with that money?

Only one way to solve this...

 

 

 

....a duel...

 

 

 

Pistols[b/] at dawn.

 

 

Wait I thought they were fighting over the girl?

 

 

Where you going with that money?

 

It's a quote from the Simpsons.

Only one way to solve this...

 

 

 

....a duel...

 

 

 

Pistols[b/] at dawn.

 

 

Wait I thought they were fighting over the girl?

 

 

Where you going with that money?

 

It's a quote from the Simpsons.

 

Even better

is he bigger than you?...

 

The only person who knows that for sure is the girl.

is he bigger than you?...

 

The only person who knows that for sure is the girl. har har har

 

 

Sir...i say SIR!!!

 

i challange you to a duel. a DUEL?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

okay, so you obviously want a piece of her.

 

now whether she wants a piece of you or she just likes playing with your head is anybody's guess, but I will tell you that there are a number of girls out there, particularly in HS, who never like to officially 'end' things with the guy they're 'dating' until another one is practically knocking at their door with a trojan in hand. make of that what you will..hehe.

 

in any case, the best strategy in the short term would be to start macking it to some other chick in the class who you're not really interested in but who puts out, and to start conspicuously saying hello to people you don't know very well in an attempt to look popular. see: h.s. 101

Look Guy, you gotta start working both sides here. Start putting doubts in girl no.1s head about the other dude. Step up something were your with a girl and yall are having lots of fun, and girl no.1 sees it, make sure she notices that you are really are a awesome guy and nice, fun, and etc... If this doesnt work walk up to other dude and ( make sure you have several of ur boys with you) and engage him. Make him out to be the jerk, for the reason the fight occuried. Good luck

Not really sure what to think about how she feels about you. It seems like she's probably pretty comfortable in the relationship.

 

Her relationship is unhealthy. I know firsthand (and so do most people) how stupid and manipulative high school relationships get after time. If you like her, you may not want to hear this - but be there for her if she needs it. If something should happen between the two of you, it will, just not right away, so don't think too much about that and just be a good man.

  • Author

in any case, the best strategy in the short term would be to start macking it to some other chick in the class who you're not really interested in but who puts out, and to start conspicuously saying hello to people you don't know very well in an attempt to look popular. see: h.s. 101

 

done... minus the puts out part....

 

is he bigger than you?...

 

... and as far as bulk... no... otherwise I don't care to know...

 

If you like her, you may not want to hear this - but be there for her if she needs it. If something should happen between the two of you, it will, just not right away, so don't think too much about that and just be a good man.

 

not bad to hear at all... Im a patient kinda guy... and I'm told I'm pretty deep... so I'm always there for my friends... thanks for the advicr

man screw what dude thinks... and if he keeps bothering the chick, and she keeps tellin you that her bf thinks she is cheating on him with you.. than ask her about it.......

 

tell her strait up what she wants to do with the situation.... but sound like a good guy like you dont want hurt her realtionship so that why you will have the power and force her to decide between you and the other guy......

 

man!!!! have you even felt up on this chick yet? or anything? cuz if not 4get about her and move to another chick..... there all the same in my book.......

 

ya in high school im pretty sure ther are many hoez to get..... you should score with adleast 15+ chicks.......

 

as for fighting hahahha not ova hoe man.. NEVA FIGHT OVA A GAL i dont care how long you been goiing out with her..... there neva really worth it

not bad to hear at all... Im a patient kinda guy... and I'm told I'm pretty deep... so I'm always there for my friends... thanks for the advicr

worst.

 

advice.

 

ever.

not bad to hear at all... Im a patient kinda guy... and I'm told I'm pretty deep... so I'm always there for my friends... thanks for the advicr

worst.

 

advice.

 

ever.

 

Huh?

  • Author

not bad to hear at all... Im a patient kinda guy... and I'm told I'm pretty deep... so I'm always there for my friends... thanks for the advicr

worst.

 

advice.

 

ever.

 

Huh?

 

hahahahahahahah good one... thats great :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.