Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Royal Rumble...

Featured Replies

Boogeyman defeats JBL = Eh i hate that guy, scary.

Gregory Helms wins the Crusierweight challenge = :D

Mickie James defeated Ashley = :mad

Kurt Angle defeated Mark Henry = :notworthy

John Cena defeated Edge = that was to fast damn it, i hate cena being champ :sigh: great...

Rey Mysterio wins the Royal Rumble as he entered 2nd and eliminated Randy Orton to win it =

eh thats ok i guess.

Except for the Rumble itself, that ppv was abysmal. Worst WWE produce I've ever ordered. It went beyond disappointment when Kurt/Sexual Chocolate was the main event, just so Undertaker could come out.

This is my first PPV ordered since '03 I believe maybe '04 and I thought it started pretty good with the Cruisers, a decent women match, and a pretty entertaining Boogeyman match. The Boogeyman is down right hilarious and the way they totally killed JBL was even funnier. And Jillian Hall looks hot now for some reason. The Rumble was extremely obvious especially after hearing just about EVERYWHERE that Rey was gonna win. And I've been saying it since November that he was gonna win the Rumble. I like Cena the person but Cena the wrestler is just an annoying jackass. The faces he makes and the way he wrestles are both so damn annoying. He get's his ass handed to him for 9 minutes and wins after his 5 moves of doom. Angle Vs Henry was pointless. I don't get why the hell Henry was in this situation in the first place.

 

I give it a 6/10.

 

+ For Boogeyman and his funny dance

+ For hot ass Jillian Hall

+ For Cruisers

+ For a decent Rumble

 

- Obvious Rumble finish

- Cena regaining the title and making Edge look weak

- Henry/Angle main event

- For Ashley whatever her last name is. SHE IS GARBAGE.

This is my first PPV ordered since '03 I believe maybe '04 and I thought it started pretty good with the Cruisers, a decent women match, and a pretty entertaining Boogeyman match. The Boogeyman is down right hilarious and the way they totally killed JBL was even funnier. And Jillian Hall looks hot now for some reason. The Rumble was extremely obvious especially after hearing just about EVERYWHERE that Rey was gonna win. And I've been saying it since November that he was gonna win the Rumble. I like Cena the person but Cena the wrestler is just an annoying jackass. The faces he makes and the way he wrestles are both so damn annoying. He get's his ass handed to him for 9 minutes and wins after his 5 moves of doom. Angle Vs Henry was pointless. I don't get why the hell Henry was in this situation in the first place.

 

I give it a 6/10.

 

+ For Boogeyman and his funny dance

+ For hot ass Jillian Hall

+ For Cruisers

+ For a decent Rumble

 

- Obvious Rumble finish

- Cena regaining the title and making Edge look weak

- Henry/Angle main event

- For Ashley whatever her last name is. SHE IS GARBAGE.

 

 

I agree with all this, but I'd give it a 3/10.

 

I hate the John Cena character. That whole, "I don't care if you like me, I don't care if you hate me. Boo me, or cheer me. It's your choice." And then coming out and shooting freaking confetti at the crowd in a special platform... Is lame. The hard-ass rapper/attention starved whore combo doesn't work for me.

 

And Edge/Rey would have rocked, hard.

-The cruiserweight match was good, and it went longer than I thought it would. Nice touch to put Helms in there, too. Should be interesting to see where he goes from here.

 

-Mickie v.s Ashley was surprisingly watchable, considering Ashley's background. I guess Mickie could be reasoning that Trish not wanting to hug her at the end was because she was supposed to be impartial, not because Trish didn't love her back.

 

-Didn't see the JBL/Undertaker match...

 

-Not a big fan of the RR not being the main event, but as others have pointed out, I can see why it wasn't. I didn't like how the first half was rapid-fire eliminations with guys that should've lasted (Booker, Flair, Show and even Lashley), but it got better in the second half.

 

I don't mind the Michaels/Vince shennanigans, but HBK not winning the Rumble (even though he wasn't really talked about) seems to cement that he'll be facing Vince at WM, which is sad. I also like how the Carlito/Masters backstabbing continued from NYR, with Carlito throwing Masters out. The Goldust and Carlito eliminations were weak, and RVD was the common denominator there. Just saying Rey's win, even though rumored, was still a bit unexpected. In the end, it was a disappointing match.

 

-Edge should've one-uppped Cena buy riding rocket-powered jet packs to the ring. FWIW, the fans at my college who were watching popped pretty good for Cena's win. I thought the match was below-average, and it seemed shorter than it actually was.

 

-I thought Angle could've gotten a better match out of Mizark. I REALLY don't agree with the decision of not having Angle beat Henry cleanly. But at least the post-match antics seems to indicate that Henry's run in the title picture is over.

 

Overall, thumbs in the middle, leaning down. The first few matches were a good start, but the latter portion was completely forgettable.

I was at Royal Rumble standing in section 8, row 1, seat 7. We caught HHH water bottle. It was a lot of fun. My section was cheering for edge. I am not a big fan of Cena. I agree that I think it was meant for Rey Mysterio to win the rumble. There was even a point in the match where it looked like he was accidentally going to fall out of the ring and then I couldn't see who exactly caught him from going out of the ring because some stupid bitch popped her sign blocking my view. It was still a great ending to the rumble match. The people sitting in front of us and towards the ring were allowed to keep their chairs. Really nice souvenir which has the McMahon family photo dressed in roman garb on the back rest of the chair and the seat of the chair it said Royal Rumble in neat graphics.

Supposedly, accord to Dave Meltzer, the WWE is going to have Rey lose his title shot to Orton at the ppv and there's little to no chance he'll use it.

Supposedly, accord to Dave Meltzer, the WWE is going to have Rey lose his title shot to Orton at the ppv and there's little to no chance he'll use it.

 

That is teh suxoorz.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.