Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No MVP Baseball

Featured Replies

yes there will be no mvp baseball

 

the only baseball video game wil be mlb 2k6

 

we've ahd a bout a bajagillion threads about this in the media forums

 

yeah, you heard me, a bajagillion

Lol nugget are you serious? we went over this 10000000000000000 times. EA bought the rights to the NFL so espn (Sega) lost that game so they bought MLB to screw over EA. Why cant we all just live in peace and have one of each from both companies? lol

I hate these exclusive deals because I got screwed out of the 2 games I liked. I loved MVP Baseball and I loved ESPN NFL 2k5, now neither will exist :plain

If you guys seriously want to continue playing MVP05 (but in an updated version), I would consider going over here to pick up this modification to the original game: MVP"06" MOD

 

From what I've read it sounds amazing and will be as if you've picked up a new copy of MVP06

If you guys seriously want to continue playing MVP05 (but in an updated version), I would consider going over here to pick up this modification to the original game: MVP"06" MOD

 

From what I've read it sounds amazing and will be as if you've picked up a new copy of MVP06

 

That's sweet, i'm going to wait until opening day to download the final release version though.

 

Here's what's included in it:

 

* 58 updated stadiums (various modders #1)

* 897 updated cyberfaces (various modders #2)

* The best most up to date rosters (Totte)

* 1363 audio updates INCLUDING some new team audios (Total Audio+ HORY)

* 3277 portrait upgrades (Total Portraits HORY)

* 21 generic face upgrades (Uncle Mo)

* 448 uniform upgrades (mainly Mosser plus #3)

* 63 Loading screens (should be updated again before the final version)

* 2006 schedule (Hory)

* multiple backgrounds (some will be reworked before the final version)

* NEW datafile (MaddiesDaddy) contains #4

* NEW Overlay (Trues)

* 58 stadium select screens

* updated LOC files

If you guys seriously want to continue playing MVP05 (but in an updated version), I would consider going over here to pick up this modification to the original game: MVP"06" MOD

 

From what I've read it sounds amazing and will be as if you've picked up a new copy of MVP06

 

That's sweet, i'm going to wait until opening day to download the final release version though.

Woa, that's sweet and I think I'll wait for opening day too. God bless you MVPMods.com

If you guys seriously want to continue playing MVP05 (but in an updated version), I would consider going over here to pick up this modification to the original game: MVP"06" MOD

 

From what I've read it sounds amazing and will be as if you've picked up a new copy of MVP06

 

 

 

Nice for PC users, but not helpful to us console players.

I still play the gamecube version of '05. It was sorta tedius having to create almost every player on the Marlins' roster though.

If you guys seriously want to continue playing MVP05 (but in an updated version), I would consider going over here to pick up this modification to the original game: MVP"06" MOD

 

From what I've read it sounds amazing and will be as if you've picked up a new copy of MVP06

 

 

 

Nice for PC users, but not helpful to us console players.

You can buy MVP 2005 for the PC for like $14.99 in the bargain bin at walmart now.

If you guys seriously want to continue playing MVP05 (but in an updated version), I would consider going over here to pick up this modification to the original game: MVP"06" MOD

 

From what I've read it sounds amazing and will be as if you've picked up a new copy of MVP06

 

 

 

Nice for PC users, but not helpful to us console players.

You can buy MVP 2005 for the PC for like $14.99 in the bargain bin at walmart now.

PC version >> Console version

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.