Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3/16 Marlins at Dodgers

Featured Replies

Glad I could help make the work day go by quicker :)

 

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/y2006/gd.ht...mlb_1&brand=mlb

 

All ya gotta do is take this URL above, fix the date listed...put the away team first, the home team second...and of course know the codes for the teams. So tomorrow will be....

 

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/y2006/gd.ht...mlb_1&brand=mlb

 

Thanks....I was trying the same thing, I couldn't figure out the LA code....darn Angels.....

I saw Hanley a few days ago driving his SUV after one of the games. He wore his shadez :shifty :

 

:woot

 

Hanley scores. Nice hit Jerms.

 

2-0 Fish

  • Author

can i tell you how pissed i am that the marlins/sox game isnt on NESN tomorrow...i mean sh*t...its st patty's day...the day the sox wear their green jerseys...and instead they have a replay of the bruins hockey game...and then a recast of the sox/yankees game from last year...i mean seriously...wtf

 

robles grounds to short...1 down....ross into pinch hit for sele

HR for the Dodgers :(

Pretty sure that's the 1st earned run given up by Vargas this spring....

2 outs

Inning over... Marlins coming up

my audio is slow, up here in Minnesota, it must be the weather.....

  • Author

what do you have rex...i have xm and the satellite delay puts me a couple seconds behing everyone else

Aguila Ks :(

I've got mlb audio.....it's not that expensive.....I got it because of the Saturday night tv blackouts.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.