Charlie Sheen Joins Conspiracy Chorus on 9/11 Attacks

Bradcore

Charlie Sheen Joins Conspiracy Chorus on 9/11 Attacks

By Jim Roberts

Mar 22, 2006

It appears that actor Charlie Sheen has joined the chorus of conspiracy theorists that believe the attacks on 9/11 are not exactly as America watched unfold on live TV.

Sheen Joins Conspiracy Chorus

Sheen Joins Conspiracy Chorus

The 'Two and a Half Men' star said in a radio interview that on 9/11/2001 he "was up early and we were gonna do a pre-shoot on Spin City, the show I used to do, I was watching the news and the north tower was burning. I saw the south tower hit live, that famous wide shot where it disappears behind the building and then we see the tremendous fireball."

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition'?"

It's unclear what Sheen believed it would look like as a plane crashed into one of the twin towers or what he believed the buildings would look like as they collapsed.

But he wasn't finished as he gives more conspiracy theories in the interview. Sheen questioned President Bush's actions on 9/11 and his location at the Booker Elementary School in Florida.

"It seems to me that upon the revelation of that news that the secret service would grab the President as if he was on fire and remove him from that room," said Sheen.

A release notes suggests that Sheen questions of how Bush saw the first plane hit the north tower, when no live footage of that incident was carried, an assertion that Bush repeated twice, was also put under the spotlight.

"I guess one of the perks of being President is that you get access to TV channels that don't exist in the known universe," said Sheen.

"It might lead you to believe that he'd seen similar images in some type of rehearsal as it were, I don't know."

And as far as the plane that crashed into the Pentagon - Sheen isn't even certain that happened. Red State notes that Sheen outlined his disbelief that the official story of what happened at the Pentagon matched the physical evidence.

"Show us this incredible maneuvering, just show it to us. Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers. 270 degree turn at 500 miles and hour descending 7,000 feet in two and a half minutes, skimming across treetops the last 500 meters."

We have not been able to confirm that a large commercial airliner hit the Pentagon because the government has seized and refused to release any footage that would show the impact.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publi..._27264270.shtml

There are several VERY intriguing documentaries on the conspiracy theory. I saw one by this kid that was scary to watch--he managed to refute just about everything...

I'm on the fence, but until someone of relevance joins the 'cause', I'm sticking with the obvous story.

Guest Festa

*yawn*

It's pretty easy to twist facts.

I fail to see the point he's trying to make with the tower collapsing. To compare the sturdy construction of the Empire State with the weak Christmas tree design used in the Twin Towers is pretty dumb.

He emphasizes everyone hearing the explosions just before the collapse. Did it dawn on anyone this might be the floors starting to pancake? Duh! The part where he mentioned flashes in the lower floors?!? Can't be explosives. Because the towers collapsed from the higher levels downward. The flashes seen when the towers were collapsing were proven to be the outter facade of the building buckling from the pressure of the upper floors.

There are just so many things that can be explained. I'm not going to do it because I'm not an expert on buildings and the other stuff he questions.

It's pretty easy to get a couple quotes from several people and set something up like this and create your own little conspiracy theory.

If you people want to believe this crap go ahead, I'm not.

With the amount of man power needed to pull off something like this is just to risky for the government.

It's starting to get ridiculous with these conspiracy theorists.

Two 767's struck the towers, which weakened the inner cores while the intense fires melted and worped the steel which cause the a collapse where the floors pancaked on eachother all the way down. There are numerous different views of the second plane hitting the south tower, not too mention, numerous videos of the towers collapse which proved it started from the top down with the core and the outer skeleton.

The government did release footage of the plane hitting the pentagon. Not to mention that people think all the tapes were doctored. The seconed plane into the South tower was live, so how could it be faked, the first plane into the North Tower was taped by the FDNY, and the plane in the Pentagon was caught on surveillancce tapes. Alot of the documents on the Pentagon are classified for national security; so the terrorists do not now how they act during an attack on the U.S. or themselves, and too keep what security measures they have classified.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.