Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

philles future pitchers?

Featured Replies

what the status on gio gonzalez, scoot mathieson, cole hamels and daniel haigwood? which one of them is still in camp and which one of them has a legit chance of making the ball club or at least be an early call-up ?

Hamels has a shot at the roster this year. The other three, probably not. The highest level that any of those guys are at right now is AA.

  • 1 month later...

Hamels has absolutely exploded at Triple A, Scranton.

 

The dude is absolutely destroying hitters. He's only given up one run in the 20+ innings he's been there, and has struck out 30+batters(sorry, I don't have the exact numbers).

 

Hamels should get the call very soon, and I expect him to be an absolute force at the major league level.

 

One of my pipe dreams, is that he pulls a Willis, and just puts it all together for an already strong team.

Hamels' AAA Stats

 

2-0

0.39 ERA

3 G/GS

23 IP

36 SO

1 ER

0 HR

1 BB

 

and a WHIP under 0.50 I believe, if I'm doing the math correctly

 

 

Another nice arm they've got in their system is Zach Segovia, he's in Clearwater right now so I doubt we'll be seeing him for another season or two.

And it's official

 

Cole Hamels was called up, scheduled to start Friday

 

Link

 

 

Ridiculous...talk about being on the fast track, I saw him in Clearwater (High A) like three weeks ago.

I cant wait to see him

 

can you add "routinely have off days against the Marlins" to the end of your statement? Kid is going to be awesome.

I cant wait to see him

 

can you add "routinely have off days against the Marlins" to the end of your statement? Kid is going to be awesome.

5ip 1er 1bb 9k, but their bullpen blows it everytime vs us

 

how about that?

Peter Gammons said on the radio the other day that the Phillies are now forced to push one of their best prospects into the majors before he is ready.

Peter Gammons said on the radio the other day that the Phillies are now forced to push one of their best prospects into the majors before he is ready.

 

He is ready

 

and why are they forced?... Ryan Madson earned his spot in the rotation... I dont think Hamels should get the nod over him though

 

oh well

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.