Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quick question about Marlins on TV

Featured Replies

I have Directv and I live in DC. I want to see the Marlins but I think the season Ticket is ridiculous. I was surfing online today and saw that Directv offers a sports package that includes all the FSN's as well as the Sun network. My question is this: are the Marlins games on FSN florida or Sun these days and if so, will Directv black those games out so I have to order season ticket? Thanks in Advance. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I needed an answer ASAP.

Sun Sports will prolly get about 3 games the whole year like they did last year. FSN sports gets about 100+ i think? The rest goes to the local station PAX

I have Directv and I live in DC. I want to see the Marlins but I think the season Ticket is ridiculous. I was surfing online today and saw that Directv offers a sports package that includes all the FSN's as well as the Sun network. My question is this: are the Marlins games on FSN florida or Sun these days and if so, will Directv black those games out so I have to order season ticket? Thanks in Advance. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I needed an answer ASAP.

 

 

The Extra Innings package is not ridiculous, it works out to LESS THAN $1 per game! A dollar per game man, come on now.

 

If you do not live in Marlins territory in Florida, then the games will be blacked out unless you have Extra Innings, like Admin already stated.

Sun Sports will prolly get about 3 games the whole year like they did last year. FSN sports gets about 100+ i think? The rest goes to the local station PAX

 

PAX will not have any games this season...FSN and SUN will broadcast ca combined 155 of the Marlins 162 games this season...just an FYI

  • Author

I have Directv and I live in DC. I want to see the Marlins but I think the season Ticket is ridiculous. I was surfing online today and saw that Directv offers a sports package that includes all the FSN's as well as the Sun network. My question is this: are the Marlins games on FSN florida or Sun these days and if so, will Directv black those games out so I have to order season ticket? Thanks in Advance. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I needed an answer ASAP.

 

 

The Extra Innings package is not ridiculous, it works out to LESS THAN $1 per game! A dollar per game man, come on now.

 

If you do not live in Marlins territory in Florida, then the games will be blacked out unless you have Extra Innings, like Admin already stated.

 

With all do respect, it is a bit ridiculous when I will only be able to watch maybe two games a week. I am not really here to discuss what is a reasonable purchase in my household

 

On another note, Admin, I just called Directv and spoke to their "sports package expert" and he assured me that I will be able to see every game that is not broadcasted on PAX. I made sure that I worded my questions very thourghly and easy to understand. I also made sure he knew where I lived and that didnt seem to make a difference. You may want to check on this or better yet I will let you know on apr. 3rd on opening night.

Good luck but I've had it for 4 years now and it's worked that way. It makes no sense for them to allow it, it'd be a way to get extra innings a lot cheaper since if you get the fish you'd think you would get all the teams on their respective FSN networks which equates to Extra Innings being useless. Doesn't make sense to me...

  • Author

Admin you were right! However, I did call back and Bi#$hed and complained and they gave extra innings to me for $29 a month. I made some very effeminate operator guy almost cry.

Sun Sports will prolly get about 3 games the whole year like they did last year. FSN sports gets about 100+ i think? The rest goes to the local station PAX

 

PAX will not have any games this season...FSN and SUN will broadcast ca combined 155 of the Marlins 162 games this season...just an FYI

 

oops didnt know, thanks for the heads up bro!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.