April 1, 200620 yr Big game tonight, very few tickets are still left and it'll definitely be a sellout.
April 2, 200620 yr TONIGHT: LIGHTNING AT PANTHERS • When, where: 7:30, BankAtlantic Center, Sunrise. • TV, radio: FSNF; WQAM (560). • Extras: The first 5,000 children (12 and under) receive a Panthers-themed Mr. Potato Head doll. • Series: Florida is 4-1 against the Lightning this season and leads the all-time series 32-17-10-2. • About the teams: Lightning — Tampa Bay is coming off a 4-3 win over Atlanta on Thursday and has won five straight at home. . . . The Lightning is 18-17-3 on the road this season, ninth-best in the NHL. . . . Tampa Bay defenseman Dan Boyle, left wing Fredrik Modin and defenseman Pavel Kubina likely will miss tonight's game because of injuries. . . . Goalie Sean Burke is back after injuring his hand but has yet to start. . . . Tampa Bay plays host to the Panthers on Monday night. Panthers — Florida fell short of setting the team record for consecutive wins after losing Friday night in Carolina. The Panthers had won seven straight. Florida has won 10 of its past 12 games. . . . Forward Jozef Stumpel (hip) is out tonight. His status will be determined by team doctors today. . . . The Panthers are 22-9-4 at home this season, which ranks them 14th in the league. Florida has won its past four games at home. . . . Florida's point total matches its season total in 2003-04. Florida has eight games remaining after tonight. http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/boxscore?gameId=260401026 Big game tonight BIIIIIG GAME TONIGHT! I shoulda gone but feeling a tad under the weather. Im sure I will make myself even more sick by staying home and screaming at the game from the couch.
April 2, 200620 yr Wooooo Cats all over em early!! Horton!! 1-0 Cats Blots come back on a power play goal by St Louis. 1-1 knotted up.
April 2, 200620 yr that was a big one. still play Tampa 2 more times, so if the Cats keep winning they have a chance... whether they make the playoffs or not, I am so thrilled with the way they're playing lately. makes you want to get out & watch more games!
April 2, 200620 yr Great game, first one in a while I didn't go to. I'm pretty sure I'll be there Wednesday though. It'd be so awesome if the Panthers can just beat down the Lightning a couple more times and take their playoff spot. :thumbup
April 2, 200620 yr I went! Oh man did I have a great time as always! I am undefeated in all the games I have attended this year!
April 2, 200620 yr Did they ever say why on Kolnik's breakaway they didn't give a penalty shot? From my angle he had a step on the defender. Otherwise, great win and just an incredible run by the Panthers.
April 2, 200620 yr one down...eight to go....our season is on the line monday night again as we take on the Bolts in Tampa (same time as the Marlins open their season... :thumbdown )
April 2, 200620 yr one down...eight to go....our season is on the line monday night again as we take on the Bolts in Tampa (same time as the Marlins open their season... :thumbdown ) God bless Picture in Picture. :usaflag
April 2, 200620 yr Was anyone else at the game tonight? Did I hear correct that - since the Gators won - you can trade in the ticket stub to tonights game for a free ticket to the game on Wednesday? is so, pretty stupid, considering if the Panthers win monday that game would probably sell out without free-bes...if they dont...well, it probably doesnt matter
April 2, 200620 yr With so many people getting free tickets, it'll be pretty easy to get scalper for $5 to Wednesday. :cool
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.